Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 17396 times)

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 03:39:12 PM »
Thankfully, it was no biggie after all. I got the impression that he was real mad at me, but that wasn't the case. And yeah, I should probably cut the booze. But thanks a lot guys!
Gotta get away

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2020, 04:09:34 PM »
Wanna know what's tarded? Here I've got a girl who loves me and wants to spend time with me, and I go and develop this big attraction over the course of a year and a half for a coworker who's married (sort of), has two kids, is a vegetarian (I like eating a good burger with the gal I'm with), and I'm pretty sure I'm not her type anyway even if she were to consider leaving her man of ten years. BUT, we have a damn good time working together and we make each other laugh a lot and she's pretty and <Carl from ATHF>has nice boobs</Carl from ATHF> and here I am just falling for her like a big dummy instead of just being cool with our friendship. Why are guys so gay for women?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 05:34:05 AM »
Wanna know what's tarded? Here I've got a girl who loves me and wants to spend time with me, and I go and develop this big attraction over the course of a year and a half for a coworker who's married (sort of), has two kids, is a vegetarian (I like eating a good burger with the gal I'm with), and I'm pretty sure I'm not her type anyway even if she were to consider leaving her man of ten years. BUT, we have a damn good time working together and we make each other laugh a lot and she's pretty and <Carl from ATHF>has nice boobs</Carl from ATHF> and here I am just falling for her like a big dummy instead of just being cool with our friendship.
Wellp, cuz feelings are always tarded. My buddy has told me that he's not into guys, take a wild guess who is still my biggest crush fiveish years after the fact. I'd say listen to your head over your dick heart when it comes to a situation like this, but you surely know that by now.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 08:58:03 AM by Holy Diver »
Gotta get away

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2020, 06:31:35 PM »
Yeah, just gotta take the horniness outta the equation is all.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2020, 05:08:22 AM »
It was only a matter of time: I got the 'rona at work, in spite of all the mask wearing, hand washing, and area sanitizing. Once my hick coworker tested positive, I knew it was all over because he's a very spitty kinda talker and he wears a stupid neck gaiter instead of a layered mask.

Quarantined for the next ten days, can't return to work until the 14th. Guess I'll use this time to clean/organize my room like I've been meaning to but haven't found the time because my job owns my soul.

Gonna be doing A LOT of beating off, since I know you're all curious.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 05:14:58 PM »
Now I've been fired for supposedly not adhering to safety protocols, lol. Oh well, time to enjoy life again instead of working 60-hour weeks.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 09:15:19 AM »
From your descriptions it sounds like you boss is being quite unreasonable since you followed COVID-19 protocols and your spitty co-worker did not.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2020, 01:44:11 PM »
That's how I feel. It's a dumb situation where I didn't inform them that I had a COVID test done, which I did out of precaution. No symptoms, so it's not like I came to work the next day thinking I was sick. But just the fact I didn't tell them is what got me in hot water.

I'm considering looking into wrongful termination, but man, who has money for a lawyer. I don't think I wanna work for that company anymore anyway if that's how they're gonna treat their employees.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 09:29:47 AM »
Well with all this COVID crap it might be a good opportunity to look for some online work. I don't know what all is out there (and some of it can be pretty shady depending on the work) but it should net you some income without having to go anywhere and risk infection.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 02:36:56 PM »
Yeah, especially when companies aren't following their own protocols. Close contact has been defined by the CDC as being within 6 feet of a person for a total of 15 minutes over a 24-hour period. In that sense, everybody on my line has close contact with one another every single day, and HR acted surprised when I told them the people I worked close with on Wednesday.

I got a little worked up on the phone when they fired me and I said how they haven't done their part to protect us, mentioning that the breakroom is always filthy with food crumbs and smears on the tables every break, since they haven't had a constant cleaning staff for at least four months. Trash cans are overflowing in the breakroom and the restrooms. Just a mess of a company.

My coworkers and I have said how COVID is soon to spread like wildfire at this place, and I think it's already begun since they had 8 positive COVID cases last week alone. Back in May they switched us to four 10-hour shifts, supposedly so we'd be in contact one less day of the week. Well, the week after we made the switch, they started mandatory overtime Fridays and Saturdays which still hasn't let up. And they claim employee safety is their no.1 priority.

Fuck 'em.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 05:16:05 PM »
Yeah, it sounds like that company's gone down the shitter  :P

Ah, well. Their problem, not yours, right?  :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 01:54:26 PM »
Found out that the doof-fuck who I'm pretty sure got me sick was given a written corrective action. Small justice. Considering he actually infected people and I didn't (my coworkers I named as having close contact with all tested negative), it's still bullshit that I got fired.

But I have a herniated disc in my lower back (injured myself in April outside of work) and was seeing their physical therapist probably too often for their liking, so they were probably looking for an excuse to can me. Probably thought I was a liability. It never affected my work, however, and I never claimed workmen's comp or anything.

Firing me also fucked me out of my $2,500 bonus so I'm sure they were pleased as pigs in shit to save that money, the greedy corporate pricks.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:56:25 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2020, 05:33:19 PM »
Anyone who f@#ks another person over, especially if greed is involved will get their dues.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2020, 07:14:33 AM »
Yeah, it'll bite them in the ass some way or other. My friend who works on the line called me yesterday (it was her first day back since quarantining) to tell me everyone was pissed that I got let go, and they all said I was the best worker. Feels good knowing people are angry for you and appreciate your hard work.

And I guess the numbers are going to shit. You're supposed to make a certain number of engine heads every day, and they've got a new trainee that I didn't get to train, and he's doing shit all wrong and making bad parts that have to be reworked. That takes time and resources and really kills production. So hey, maybe upper management will see they fucked up.

In the meantime, it reeeaaally feels nice rolling out of bed at 8 a.m. instead of 4, and getting to see my kitty run around the yard like a maniac. I haven't taken the time to breathe and enjoy life very much with these 60-hour work weeks, so it feels really good to relax and let my body heal. Even discovered a YouTuber who does great critical analyses named ThorHighHeels. Great channel, lots of crossover in our personal tastes. (Anybody who makes frequent killer7 references in their videos is a winner in my book.)

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2020, 03:38:51 PM »
well
not gonna go too far into it but last weekend i tried shrooms and watched End of Evangelion
so that was... fun

in other news,,,, I got accepted into art college! this is the only piece of good news I've had in months. i got a $16000 yearly scholarship just from my portfolio which is pretty insane and hard for me to believe.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags:

anything