Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Easily making the LC2 OST. Looking back on it now feels weird because enough time has passed that it almost feels like someone else did it. Feels like a miracle that mig trusted me to do it alone and that I finished that on time.

I still can't believe how high quality LC2 OST is, and how many tracks there are in that game. Your work is absolutely phenomenal and a big, big part of why LC2 is a special fangame.
Efrain's theme is such a powerful composition as well!

Big fan of your tracks, and your remix of The Sinking Old Sanctuary made me cry when I heard it in the game (it's my favourite castlevania song!)  ;D  ;D ;D
Easily making the LC2 OST. Looking back on it now feels weird because enough time has passed that it almost feels like someone else did it. Feels like a miracle that mig trusted me to do it alone and that I finished that on time.

But it was a bucket list thing to honor CV in the way I knew how the best. So I feel like an important thing I wanted to do in life has been honored.

That aside, beating Dracula in CV1 probably took the most gaming effort of all my CV experiences.

General Castlevania Discussion / Re: What is your biggest Castlevania achievment?
« Last post by X on June 08, 2022, 08:50:25 AM »
Beating The Castlevania Adventure for Gameboy for the first time. THE hardest CV game in the entire series IMO. God what a pain in the @$$, but worth it once it was over  :P
Hello my friends! I'm new over here, so hi to everybody, and thank you for having me here!

So, I was discussing some stuff with my friends the other day, and I had an idea about this topic:
What is your biggest Castlevania achievment?
It can be something you did in-game (or with a game), it can be a personal project, lore-related stuff, talking to someone from Konami, a limited copy of something related, etc.

See you soon.  ;D ;D ;D

General Castlevania Discussion / Re: The meaning of "Shanoa", cracked.
« Last post by X on June 07, 2022, 05:39:40 PM »
We can also conclude that Shanoa is a closeted furry now ;D

Considering that she can turn into one once she has the glyph, then yeah, I'd say it's a solid bet  :)
« Last post by MasterAlucard on June 07, 2022, 04:56:22 PM »
This is very interesting, and it's probably what Iga was going for. Too many coincidences for it not to be true.

We can also conclude that Shanoa is a closeted furry now ;D
« Last post by whipsmemory on June 07, 2022, 04:22:34 PM »
Amazing! I think you actually cracked it, congrats! Now i want to own a black cat, and to call it Shanoa :D
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Seal of the Eclipse
« Last post by Shinobi on June 07, 2022, 01:37:03 PM »
Rainier Berthold? I see Attack on Titan reference there.
« Last post by X on June 07, 2022, 09:37:11 AM »
Interesting find.

Although why not Romanian instead of French, considering that's where they were raised?
General Castlevania Discussion / The meaning of "Shanoa", cracked.
« Last post by theplottwist on June 07, 2022, 05:19:21 AM »
Big post, spoiler tags. That's the rules.

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
anything