Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?  (Read 42908 times)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
You've much to learn young grasshoppah.  ;)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »
What Tina said.

Goddamn noobs.

Offline Dracul

• Demon Lord
  • Hunter in Training
    • Demon Castle Dracula (CastleVania)
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2011, 09:34:54 AM »
Yeah the ICVD, I tried going there once but just because I was having some mental&metaphysical issues at the time they barbacued me, voted and and banned me actually.

I can understand flaming people and making them want to run away, they must have really hated me. Hahahahhahahha.

Hi, snappleman, to this day every time I see one of those annoying brown anime things stuffed animals ones that you had set as your avatar (the name escapes me futa or puta or fuck it i don't remember), i punch them.

This one ->
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:53:12 AM by Dracul »

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »
Why hello Dracul, I remember those days, but they are long over now.

Offline Thy Gory Rory

• Hunter in Training
  • ...I'm holding my sausage hostage!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2011, 03:41:21 AM »
Every time I've currently peeked over at the Inverted Dungeon forums I've barely seen any actual Castlevania posts (unless it's someone's fag fan fiction). Oh, and there's like a heck of a lot of furries over there. Yeah, no thanks... 

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2011, 06:15:46 AM »
Again, that's not the real Inverted Dungeon.  That's Clockwork Mansion, which is something else.
The answers lie somewhere in this thread.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Thy Gory Rory

• Hunter in Training
  • ...I'm holding my sausage hostage!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2011, 03:48:07 PM »
Oh, herp derp, I should've read the first couple of pages: http://www.icvdforums.com/forum/

I dunno if I'll register over there or not, I only post like 2-5 times a week here. I'm kinda bad at keeping up with message boards in general.

Offline Dracul

• Demon Lord
  • Hunter in Training
    • Demon Castle Dracula (CastleVania)
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2011, 05:03:16 PM »
I remembered the avatar name, DOMO, i actually would have liked it probably but now everytime i see one i punch it thx to you snappleman, guess you made a odd negative association. <- 5 pesos says he won't read this post anyways.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
He can no longer post here.
Your rage is misdirected.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2011, 07:48:29 PM »
U mad bro?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
Yeah seriously dude, to harbor hatred for a japanese mascot all this time because you relate it to some mildly minor event from years ago...
...really, you should grow a thick skin and let go.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2011, 10:17:34 PM »
This dude reminds me a little of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Although I don't really remember him. I think I do remember seeing "Dracul" as a username, though. Vaguely.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
Dracul and the one you're thinking about are two different people.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2011, 12:03:22 AM »
I figured that, just sayin' the dramatics are similar. :o "AYE PUNCH YEW STOOPID DOMO-KUN!!!!!!!"
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2011, 03:58:26 AM »

It is ok to let go of the past, now look at this picture and try and let go of something many years old, Domo commands it.

Tags: