Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Question about Walter & Crimson Stone  (Read 12891 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Question about Walter & Crimson Stone
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2007, 08:04:27 PM »
I think that Walter wanted to Crimson Stone so that there wouldn't any chance of another vampire becoming as powerful as he was.  In regards to Mathias, he probably used the Crimson Stone to gain power from Walter's soul and then probably spend the next few centuries to gain more power and eventually become the Dark Lord.
I also think that the way he is finally destroyed in 1999 is that the preist from that japanese shrine seals Castlevania in the solar eclipse.  Thus, cutting off Dracula from the castles power and without that he couldn't resurrect.  I also think he was reincarnated because if his soul is sent to hell as usual, then there is the possibility of him being resurrected by his minions. 
Another thing.  Death didn't betray Dracula in 1999 because in AoS he is a boss.  So he probably got sealed away with the castle.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
Anyway you look at it, with Iga's weak story telling, I'm sure we'll never even hear about the Crimson Stone ever again.

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 05:42:30 PM »
There really should be a sticky or a section in the Dungeon about these things so they don't have to be explained every time a new batch of noobs flows in.

CV Dracula's name is Vlad Tepes. There has never been a ruler IRL by that name as "Tepes" is just a nickname given to Vlad III.

Mathias had to have changed his name when he relocated from French/England to Romania.

The Crimson Stone was an artifact created through alchemy (possibly by Mathias' own family) that granted eternal live by absorbing the soul of a powerful vampire into its holder.  When Mathias absorbs Walter's soul, he got Walters powers AND his vampiric curse.

But Mathias is still alive! He doesn't die until Trevor kills him hundreds of years later.

also bump

Tags: