Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Curse Of Darkness Vs. Lament of Innocence  (Read 28716 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Curse Of Darkness Vs. Lament of Innocence
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 06:38:26 PM »
In Reply To #75

I can only assume you are either calling me a noob or talking about this since I don't think I posted in this thread before: "Like when someone doesn't like a game and that person you're talking of butts in, saying that the other one sucks for not liking his currently favorite game which'll be replaced once the next one comes out, and that it's the best game evar since it has zomg richter the hedgehog mode!1 because he can't give real valid points?"

I don't remember saying that any of the Castlevania games suck or any person for that matter. I am also pretty sure I never said that PoR was my favorite game because it isn't, Super Castlevania IV is. I did say that I liked the extra modes with Richter but my reasons were the battles were strategic in the hard mode and a lot of fun. If you don't care to read any of my posts to understand my point (I don't try to "convert" people to games. I just said what I liked about it) then I don't really care. I have no desire to get dragged into a pointless argument.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
In Reply To #76

I didn't mean this thread, but a similar discussion in another one.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »
CVFan13 basically just said "my power level is higher than yours".. heheh. Don't turn this into DBZ please.

I think I already voted on the first page, but I pick lament for setting in motion the events that spawn a thousand years of madness (story-wise).

Curse of Darkness was an unnecessary game, however.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2008, 01:59:31 AM »
LoI. I find it superior in almost every way. Especially Leon because he's not a robot. I just don't like Sara's eyes or Joachim compared with Julia's eyes or Isaac, but I hate Sara, Joachim, and Julia. D:
Isaac had a lightsaber.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2008, 12:10:50 PM »
Tch.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Tags: