Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: When the 1999 game comes out, do you think Julius will look like Richter?  (Read 8731 times)

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Meh. Simon's concept was included, but he had white hair and this odd blue-leather outfit.

Can you post a pic? Because according to this site he looked like his Chronicles version. In fact, I don't even see that young Julius pic. http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Games/aria.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 02:53:30 PM by Thomas Belmont »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
There seems to be a lot of confusion in this topic.

Here's the full image. As you can see, there are concept images of the various characters, two of which being Julius (young and old). Simon concept is on the upper left, while Juste is on the upper right.

That's the concept of Trevor, just in case anyone was wondering.

All the Belmont's look similar, but each still have their own distinctive traits contrary to what others want to believe.

Steve

I seriously doubt that was intended as an image of young Julius.  It was most likely just another preliminary design for Simon.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Or trevor. I mean, Iga's been speaking all the time how he loves cv3, so he might've planned to redesign it or have cod in plans for a while.

Or it's concept art for sotn Richter.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Hmm.. lets take it a step further & say it could've been Shaft! Or maybe Alucard?  :o

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
In Reply To #12

By my calculation, Jules was 16 around the time he supposedly handed Drac his walking papers. That is, if he was indeed 56 at the time of Dawn's events. T'would put his birth date around 1983.

*blinks at the pile of Belmonts etched by Kojima-san*

.....If ya can't say anything nice, keep yer f***ing mouth shut.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
By my calculation, Jules was 16 around the time he supposedly handed Drac his walking papers. That is, if he was indeed 56 at the time of Dawn's events. T'would put his birth date around 1983.
2036 - 56 isn't 1983. :P

More like around 1980.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
The face says to me, Trevor. It has the same eyebrows as Trevor, same features in all.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
In Reply To #20

...or maybe it was a self portrait!  :P
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
In Reply To #22

Oh yeah...

Damn it, why did I mistake Aria's time setting for 2036 and the sequel's to '39? - One freakin' year passed between them anyway. I am so mathematically-impaired.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
In Reply To #25

That's OK. I have trouble maintaining a B- average in Algebra.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Well, he would be 19 years old if my math is correct.  So it's a possibility.  I just hope that will be made soon.  I think we've waited long enough.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
I think we've waited long enough.

Speak for yourself. I'm kinda dreading the game, actually.

Tags: