Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV Order of Shadows finally dumped.  (Read 15495 times)

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »
In Reply To #30

I don't know where you got the dump that was the source of that picture you posted, but the game looks as clean and smooth as the original pictures you posted. The resolution on my phone is 320 X 240 and I'm sure that has everything to do with it.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2008, 01:02:13 AM »
In Reply To #31

i got it from the creator's official website. i ripped the demo version that was on their original site. then the second dump was linked by the topic creator, and it was identical minus the time limit

the screenshot however is just one of the images resized to default cellphone size, since i can't get this thing working on a pc.

oh also 2/10, nice try at trying to cause a shitstorm but failed. UNTIL YOU PROVE ME WRONG BY RIPPING THE GAME YOU HAVE AND POSTING IT.

:o
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:07:48 AM by Serio »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 05:48:59 AM »
In Reply To #32

Perhaps he does have one of those phones with the large screen, and maybe the game is set up to notice the larger screen and show more... content?

I'm not even sure about this one.  All I know is on my phone it would look teensy unlike those screenshots (which are a lot sharper and cleaner... not to mention bigger).

I could be wrong.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »
that's why i want proof. until he proves it i'm calling it bullshit and the game on his zomg big cellphone just a filtered+resized version. :P

hell, I don't even need the game itself, just the data files will be enough (the ones with no extension).

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:35 AM »
In Reply To #31

i got it from the creator's official website. i ripped the demo version that was on their original site. then the second dump was linked by the topic creator, and it was identical minus the time limit

the screenshot however is just one of the images resized to default cellphone size, since i can't get this thing working on a pc.

oh also 2/10, nice try at trying to cause a shitstorm but failed. UNTIL YOU PROVE ME WRONG BY RIPPING THE GAME YOU HAVE AND POSTING IT.

:o

Uh, shitstorm? Dude, get over yourself. I was simply telling you how the game appears on my phone. If that constitutes me trying to start a "shitstorm," well, maybe you need to get away from the computer and go outside or something.

First of all, the version of the game I have was bought thru Verizon. It's a possibility that there are different versions of the game for different providers based on what phones they have available. My phone is pretty new (released within the last year or so) so obviously it's going to have more updated features and hardware. Unfortunately the user is locked out of the memory on this newer version of the phone (Verizon has also crippled the Bluetooth settings on their newer phones). I can't even get to it using BitPim, so no dice there.

BTW, I live in the US, so what's "standard" in Europe doesn't really apply to me.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
too bad you missed the smiley at the end, maybe then you'd understand the last line was a joke. ::)

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 12:40:28 PM »
In Reply To #36

Well, the wording conjoined with the smiley you chose didn't say such. Pardon me if I got it wrong, but this isn't the first time this has happened. You need to work on your sarcasm.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:36:50 PM by DoctaMario »

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: CV Order of Shadows finally dumped.
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
He can't rip the game for you, Verizon uses BREW not Java.

You live in Europe and your phone has that low of a resolution?

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
In Reply To #38

My phone's around half year old.

I looked online at the prices of those 320x240 phones, and no thanks, $600+ for a cellphone just so I could dunno, browse the internets with better resolution? I certainly don't need big display to talk to people for this price. :-X

If I wanted something with a nice screen to play games on, i'd get a psp/ds, which both have better game libraries, control, power etc. :o :P

Edit: Oh and can we finally see Desmond on the top banner? on those big screens he's easily larger than others so he may need some readjusting, but he's more canon than say Vincent who never even left the design boards before his game was scrapped, yet he's still there. :o
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:47:23 PM by Serio »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »
Yeah good point. Why is Victor up there, and not Soleiyu??

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »
Alright, i'll bite.

And keep in mind this is from a phone my parents got free on contract.  Unlocked it wouldn't even cost more than $200, so I dont even know where you're pulling these fancy strings from.  240x320 is outdated as a cellphone resolution nowdays.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:09:52 PM by bobby digital »

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »
In Reply To #41

keep in mind, i live in europe not usa. everything's overpriced here, especially imports.

a cellphone like that costs 1950 pln here, which is more less $600.

Yeah good point. Why is Victor up there, and not Soleiyu??
Well Soleil was never playable, that's why he's not up there. But then again, neither was Victor because he doesn't even have a game. Desmond is playable.

And where's my Hanz/Roberto? :o
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:19:09 AM by Serio »

Offline bobby digital

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2008, 06:52:46 AM »
In Reply To #41

keep in mind, i live in europe not usa. everything's overpriced here, especially imports.

a cellphone like that costs 1950 pln here, which is more less $600.
Well Soleil was never playable, that's why he's not up there. But then again, neither was Victor because he doesn't even have a game. Desmond is playable.

And where's my Hanz/Roberto? :o

You guys have much, much better cellphones than we do, unless you live in some strange, remote part of europe..Nokias are imports where you are?

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2008, 07:19:14 AM »
A lot of the cellphones are imported here. Mine was imported from Malaysia according to the info on the box which i still kept for some reason.

We don't exactly have that high technology level here.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:25:43 AM by Serio »

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »
In Reply To #43

My girlfriend had a cool Ericsson phone (pre-Sony!) that she used while she lived in Italy. It was a really cool phone, and she wound up going with some company over there and they locked it on her. Bastards.

I like how if you don't pay your bill over there, you can still RECEIVE calls even if you can't make them. Cell phone providers have us by the balls here in the US.  :P

I like my phone though.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:37:25 AM by DoctaMario »

Tags: