Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Has anybody here actually read Worlds of Power?  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Has anybody here actually read Worlds of Power?
« on: April 30, 2008, 12:10:30 PM »
Has anybody actually read Worlds of Power: Simon's Quest? Or really any of the WoP books? I read about half of Simon's Quest. It's bad! It's about a loser kid who beats Castlevania 20 times a day, likes chocolate and helps Simon Belmont save his wife from Dracula! I'm going to leave you with the ending:

Simon shook his hand. "Tim, I realize we have experianced much violence here in Castlevania. But that was a sad nessecity. From what I can tell, back in your home world there is far too much violence. Perhaps you should try and deal with your rival in another way."
   "And you will be none the less a man for it!" Promised Linda.
   Tim sighed, "you're right."
   He gave Simon another handshake and he gave Linda a hug and then he turned to the door between the dimensions
   "oh well." Said Tim Bradley. "At least he's not Dracula."
   "There all Dracula's," said Simon Belmont. "But they can all be bested, Remeber that and stay true to what you have learned in Castlevania."
   Tim Bradley smiled, took a breath and stepped back into his own world.
  Castlevania had been pretty rough, true. But there really was nothing scarier - or more challenging - than junior high school!

My brother has the Metal Gear one. I'm not really sure whats going on, but Col. Cataffy (the bad guy from NES MG) is in it, plus an Eagle Man, some other animal guys...but best of all there's someone else or maybe it is just Snake, I couldn't tell who they were talking about, called Solid Snake-Man!!
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Re: Has anybody here actually read Worlds of Power?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:16:45 PM »
Well that's odd. Why on Earth would he want to leave and go back to his aweful life?
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

darksolgamer

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
huh, so i guess being real buff and carrying a whip around wouldn't have helped me do any better in middle school then

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
"I will drink your blood like cherry soda!"

Yes, lovely stuff as you'd expect.
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Tags: