Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by The Puritan on January 09, 2024, 07:08:42 PM »
Super Mario Wonder does a really good job of recapturing that feeling of playing Mario games as a child. There are so many secrets, and surprises in every level, plus the way that the wonder flower changes every level is really fun.

I give Super Mario Wonder a 9 out of 10.

Opera Boo was one of my favorite Wonder Flower changes. Silly wholesome fun.

Started the Hitman games this year with the very first one from 2000. It's rough by today's standards but I look forward to seeing how the series evolved over time.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by Lumi Kløvstad on January 09, 2024, 08:15:22 AM »
I've been hopelessly addicted to Spider-man Remastered. It's being murder on my sleep.

GO AWAY PETER PARKER. GOING TO BED AT 8AM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY LIFE OBLIGATIONS.
Fan Stuff / Re: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread
« Last post by Mysterii on January 08, 2024, 08:58:25 AM »
Those Saturn unstretched sprites look awesome!
hobbit feet
ewww... stinky.
I bet the Belmonts had to train hard to get used to those scents when the time to enter the castle arises.
Or... their noses are magical and have their own mini air filters. lol
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: How do all of these CastleVania worlds /smell/?
« Last post by JR on January 05, 2024, 11:46:01 PM »
Hella decay. And probably lots of burnt, too.
He sliced through his own pixels so rapidly causing dead pixels 🗡️💫💥👾 ☠️
Konami gives no 💩 💩 about you, or your children, or your children’s children… (for 3 months)
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on January 04, 2024, 02:02:15 AM »
https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1/releases/tag/v0.4.7

Hotfix several reported issues overlooked in previous builds.

A good Update on situations: Belmontoya will exclusively rework the sounds as an attempt to get around DMCA troubles! (After all CotW sound works are done) The need of external resource is gone.
That's interesting, I had always interpreted the slight wiggle in the animation as a subtle nuance, but considering the Special Attack Al pulls off with its Rapier in SotN, which you can sustain if you keep hitting the sword button, it rings of the wild thrust in your first example. 

Mayhaps you found something excised to make that holeful part of the game more tolerable? 

As much as it could have, Super CastleVania IV made no attempt to develop the detail; whichever direction it's facing, when Simon nears, the enemy's animation sequence just goes *BANG* to the stab. 

I love all of these things you're continuing to find about my favorite videogame. 

The bits and bytes stuff you're exploring may also relate how the march sequence of the Spear Knights is screwed up in our version, whereas their lower halves almost look like they're spinning (3-2-1-3-2-1).  I think in the Japanese it's the proper (1-2-3-2-1-2-3) sequence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10