Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Evil twins saparated at birth?  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:23 AM »
Yeah I'm sorry I bring up the political subject once again, but this is too ironic not to mention:

On the left, it is Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, a spiritual leader of Hamas, who assisted, supported and orchestrated numerous terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians, as well as being one of the leading spokesman of anti-Israeli propaganda.
During one of his speeches, Yassin said that he would rather be killed by a missile from an Israeli helicopter rather then be imprisoned. His will was carried out in March 22, 2004.

On the right, it's the evil wizard Saruman from Lord of the Rings.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: Evil twins saparated at birth?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 01:19:38 PM »

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Tags: