Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Speak Your Mind  (Read 17481 times)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 01:58:56 AM »
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 02:12:30 AM »
I sorta forgot about Italian Spider-Man. :) I'm sure there are a lot of videos that I never saw. Gotta get on that.

Reminds me of Mexican Batwoman.

La Mujer Murcielago - The Batwoman (1968)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 05:11:03 AM »
The Silent Hill games rock so much dick. For seriously. (Currently doing a marathon of the first four—by FAR the best in the series.) They borrow a bit from Jacob's Ladder, Twin Peaks, and other David Lynch flicks. They just rock so much. Seriously rubbin' one off to the first game right now. Wanting to watch aforementioned flicks.

Dilemma: With the first game out of the way, which do I play next—2 or 3? Kinda thinking I might like to go directly to the latter to get the continuing story, but 2 is the best of the bunch and I kinda wanna play the games in order just to relive how they advanced technologically with each game and how Yamaoka's styles changed. Aaaargh!

The carousel in the first (and third) game reminds me of this old Ministry video:

Ministry - Same Old Madness
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 09:08:50 AM »
I had a dream that I was invited to an event known as "Drac Tiderc Ruoy Laets Lliw I". Anyone with sense would not go to an event with that title, but apparently I was stupid in my dream (wait, when am I not? HURR)

Anyway, I left with a bunch of prizes and all kinds of riches. Who would've thought?

Then I was hit by a bus. I awoke shortly after that.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »
Had frost on the ground this morning. Some much for my wanting more sun  :'(
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
Re: Speak Your Mind
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »
i feel like i have a knife stuck on the side of my head....
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »
So I get back home from work yesterday, and I find this letter from the university. They want 7000 NIS  (around 2000$) for education next year and they want it fast. Like, within two weeks. Of course I could pay it saparately each month, but it'd cost 250 NIS more. Damn it.

Yeah, I have the money, but I'm not too eager parting with it so soon, especially since the courses start only in October. I work my ass off for that money, and I am cheap as hell. Also I get a boner each time I find another thousand credits on my bank account, and I like them to STAY there. *Sigh*

Also, there's SHIT everywhere!
There's shit everywhere!
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
Money 8)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 03:18:04 PM »
talking with this girl again already. every day chatting with her on msn for minimum 6 hours a day. i know her since 4 years now. i want her so bad.she is the only one, who can make me smile after my last gf. and i really mean the only one... but she is togehter with some boy...it sounds like, they wont be that long together tho...but u never will know what is gonna happen...
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »
I got no friend. Not even one. Just you guys, my CVD friend.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 03:53:06 PM »
CVDF bear hug. :O

Or should we make that a bare hug? ;)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
eyes feel like they're about to fall out x_x
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 06:37:13 PM »
This is Abnormal Freak we're talking about here, so this isn't unexpected  :rollseyes:
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
*hugz Abnormal Freak*

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 10:53:42 PM »
Listen to this.

It will change you life.

WESLEY WILLIS - "I WHUPPED BATMAN`S ASS"

Your welcome  ;)
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Tags:

anything