Poll

A New main Villian, is is neccessary?

Yes, Dracula has been worn out.
6 (21.4%)
No, Dracula is what makes castlevania, castlevania!
13 (46.4%)
AKUMAJO FRANKENSTEIN!
6 (21.4%)
No opinion, I'm one of those corrupted fellows...
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: A New main Villian, is is neccessary?  (Read 10955 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: A New main Villian, is is neccessary?
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »
only villain that should be allowed to scream DIE BELMONT! is Dracula

Dracula has more sex appeal, better outfits, etc.

Garamoth is an electric dinosaur

watching Dracula fight Satan will be like watching Charlie Sheen fight Chuck Lorre; no one is interested in the latter because the former is too badass rockstar from Mars so uhh

however i do agree Satan was necessary in LoS cuz it shows how Dracula usurps him for Hell's thrown but
him coming back for revenge 1000 years later is kinda silly. Castlevania=Belmonts vs. Dracula & HIS dEMON cASTLE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER

can i get an amen! ?(pun intended)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 11:48:09 PM »
watching Dracula fight Satan will be like watching Charlie Sheen fight Chuck Lorre; no one is interested in the latter because the former is too badass rockstar from Mars so uhh

him coming back for revenge 1000 years later is kinda silly. Castlevania=Belmonts vs. Dracula & HIS dEMON cASTLE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER

I actually like the idea. It seems as if whatever happened to satan when he was blasted back to hell kicked his ass so bad that it's taken him this long to replenish his strength (and build an army) strong enough to beat Gabula w/ TFO powers. What's a millennium to an immortal being, anyway?

can i get an amen! ?(pun intended)

That's a pun?
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 11:54:36 PM »
I agree, we need another villain, if not others villians, even rivaling Dracula himself.

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011, 08:06:58 AM »
a Titan-esque battle that resembles a winged pig-orc named Sashashversies and speaks broken Romanian would be a swell last boss

when he dies he will vow to return one day, but will send his time reaper servant instead

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011, 03:36:28 PM »
a Titan-esque battle that resembles a winged pig-orc named Sashashversies and speaks broken Romanian would be a swell last boss

when he dies he will vow to return one day, but will send his time reaper servant instead

In all seriousness, a Titan battle with a grotesque rotting creature like Beelzebub would be fucking gnarly.

Just don't put "HOLD RT TO GRAB" all the fucking time. Once is all I need, I don't have Alzheimer's dammit.

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 06:03:18 AM »
through the course of 25 years, We've been fighting dracula.
Question is, Is Teleporing and 2 sets of fireballs getting old?

My Personal opinion, Yes, very.
Aside from rediculious plots and such, Dracula, almost existent for a millenium and never learned his lesson...
I say, let dracula leave the franchise until he's missed so He can come back when people actually want him...

Pehaps not so much puting him aside as to alternate with other enemies, he shouldn't appear so often so when he does it'll be more epic and of course Dracula should be a lot more deadly now and have more powers than the ones mentioned.

Tags: