Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I want to Cosplay Nathan Graves but...  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: April 20, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
+1
I have no idea where to find some of his clothing.
I know a lot of it has to be made like the armor, part of his vest, and the cloth on his legs.
Your help is appreciated

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: I want to Cosplay Nathan Graves but...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:02:07 PM »
Dude has a cool costume. Shouldn't be a problem getting a dark turquoise shirt. Make the vest and hmmm dress (?) from brown cloth. Attach hangers to the vest. Shin guards, white gloves and a cool belt are not difficult to find. Finding gray boots is not as simple. No idea about that weird part over his chest.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »
the hardest part would be gettin the leg guards and the lil doodads hangin off random parts. The rest is easy

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:32:19 PM »
That would be awesome. If you ever get it going, post............ so I can criticize!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 05:29:32 PM »
I like Nathan's look. I find he is one of the more uniquely dressed Vampire hunters in the whole series. He doesn't have the generic tailcoat look of Ayami Kojima nor is he dressed like a full-on barbarian. His outfit is somewhere in between. He also sports light armor that protects him and at the same time, allows for flexibility. If you can pull this off I'd like to see some pics too!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:17:34 PM »
That collar is throwing me off. I'm just trying to picture how that collar actually fits into anything. And that brown cloth around his legs looks a lot like a robe, similar to a monk's habit, hanging over his belt since he's not wearing it over his torso.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 11:15:28 PM »
the collar is sewn inside the vest

Tags: