Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Has Senpai ever noticed you?  (Read 7192 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: September 29, 2015, 08:58:05 PM »
IGA-senpai noticed many of us, myself included. But Jorge-senpai has never noticed me!

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever encountered anybody really famous. Like whatsoever, besides IGA. :/  Has senpai ever noticed you?

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 09:50:00 PM »
Akira Yamaoka liked a Facebook post where I noted the similarity between this track and DAF. Maybe it doesn't count because I tagged him in it, but I felt that was an acknowledgement of the influence.

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 11:42:32 PM »
IGA-senpai noticed many of us, myself included. But Jorge-senpai has never noticed me!

IGA-senpai never noticed me ;-;

Well, he did on one occasion, when he liked a caricature I made of him. But that's it. I keep sending him things through inbox, mostly artworks, but sometimes questions such as "how's your day going?" and he never once even sent me an emoticon.

It's a bit... Saddening. Both the fact that he ignores me, and the fact that I keep messaging him with no response back :( The dude works his ass off, so it should be expected on my part he wouldn't answer.

Here is the caricature BTW:
(click to show/hide)

Oh well, but I got recognized by other people who I'm also a fan (Such as the Nostalgia Critic) :D
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 01:56:39 AM »
Jorge sempai notices me and thats enough for me :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 10:10:07 AM »
Jorge sempai notices me and thats enough for me :D

That's because you keep nudging his leg you silly cat, lol.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »
I noticed you, that's all you need in life.  ;D

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »
+1
This meme is so dumb.

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 07:07:03 PM »
I noticed you, that's all you need in life.  ;D
You've noticed Gunlord but you've never noticed me, though...

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
I notice a lot of people on this forum, just not around as much as I used to be because life.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 01:44:07 AM »
IGA noticed me way back in 2006 when I commented on his i-revo blog regarding POR winning IGN's Best of E3 by mentioning on his next blog post that a commenter wrote about it before he did.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 01:52:56 AM »
Umm...way back when I was on MySpace, Maximum the Hormone subscribed to my blog. For some reason. So there's that, I guess.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 06:37:48 AM »
+2
First off, beingthehero? JEM & THE HOLOGRAMS 4 LIFE!

Now, Bloodreign-senpai - just so you know, Terry Bogard has been my husbando since I was 9. I applaude your use of his portrait.

That being said, I've had a few YouTubers I follow respond to me, such as Smooth McGroove when I made a jokey-joke comment on his Ducktales moon theme video (I remarked how the cat is the actual talent while Smooth is just a very complex & lifelike animatronic). Other than that, it's just been j-vloggers such as gimmeaflakeman, Rachel of Rachel & Jun, Micaela Braithwaite of ミカイラ, and so forth and so on. Oh, and Jorge-senpai noticed me. :3
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:02:21 AM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Oh, and Jorge-senpai noticed me. :3

You had a cigar in your mouth and were holding a gun.  That's noteworthy.
And we've been friends for, like, a Decade, now?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Ralph

• Professional Lurker
  • Master Hunter
  • Hai.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Ralphy's Nonsense
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 04:11:41 PM »
Can you notice someone whose never really there to be noticed?

Wait, shit.
A wild Ralph appears.
Wild Ralph uses Teleport.

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2015, 03:57:02 AM »
The crazy men behind Youtube had disabled my account by noticed me, just yesterday
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags: