Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SNES DracX cart Ill sell AS IS if anyone is interested  (Read 10686 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Re: SNES DracX cart Ill sell AS IS if anyone is interested
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 10:40:02 AM »
Well Ed found somethin else he wanted to buy more so this is still available =D

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 05:56:57 PM »
No one wants DracX for SNES /cry

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »
In Reply To #17

Sorry man, I guess you'll have to just put it up on eBay and get more money. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 06:34:11 PM »
No one wants DracX for SNES /cry

Do YOU even like it?

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
In Reply To #19

yeah its ok. Its no Rondo tho. But I cant play it cause I dont have a workin SNES and dont really care to try to get one. Id rather just play it on my ps2 or somethin via emulation.

As far as sellin it Im doin it cause I know lots of ppl are collectors and its a rare game. I love CV but Im not much of a collector.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 07:09:07 PM »
I'll buy it for $40 tops, including shipping. If you're not willing to sell for that price, then I suppose try selling it on eBay. And if you sell to me, I'd like to know if when you shake the cart if there's anything that rattles at all or if it's sturdy, and what condition the cart and label are in; and also, if it doesn't work (which I doubt would happen), if I can send it back and get my money back, or if it's a no-refund kinda deal (in which case I'll hate you forever ).

But seriously, I'd love to have that game, but I'm unwilling to pay the ridiculous eBay and Half.com prices. I'd give it a good home and you'd be happy with yourself knowing you helped a fellow CVDF member out. :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 07:25:41 PM »
I'll also send you peener pix as extra incentive.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »
Nope it doesnt rattle when you shake it. I cant let it go for that little tho sorry =/

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 11:12:39 AM »
Pfft, that "little." :(

Might as well sell it on eBay then, and I'll keep hoping for a Virtual Console release. :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 03:02:32 PM »
In Reply To #24

Yeah, that's what I said. Point is, Aridale, you have to go lower than 50 if you want to sell it. The ones on eBay may be listed for 50, but that doesnt mean they're worth it: Nobody's buying them. Plus, most of those are tested, guaranteed and with instructions and such. Yours is just an untested cart. Not that I or anyone else is trying to rip you off, just giving a bit of advice.  ;)
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »
well if someone wants to pay 50 Ill ship it for free but its gonna be 55$ total cause youll have to buy a greendot reload card for the 50$ and tell me the number. Its really easy if Laina ever posts again you can ask her I sold her my Wii the same way.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 01:10:30 AM »
I don't think anyone WILL buy it for $50 'cos that's a really shitty amount to be asking. Honestly, my offer of $40 was being generous.

If you actually manage to sell it for $50-55, then good for you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

A friend of mine got a copy a couple years ago for $12.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 04:29:47 AM »
55$ for a cartridge you have no idea whether is working or not, without even providing a small picture?

40$ for a perfect-labeled cartridge are already too much; Abnormal Freak must be into charity or something.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »
Lol, you're both right. Aridale, it's a common mistake to see something on eBay selling for something and think it's worth the price. Some people are just crazy. Actually the Japanese Super Famicom versions are going for $30, and thats guaranteed and with the boxe and such. IMO, that's better than a cartridge only, no confirmation, not even a picture American version, and still worth the price. My best price would be $30, tops.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 11:00:07 AM »
Well as for pics I said in the first post Ill take all the pics anyone wants if anyone cares. But since no one wants to buy it for like 20$ less than theres 10 or so goin for on ebay right now I dont guess it really matters. =D

Tags: