Poll

How do you think the World End

Nuclear War --or some other manmade disaster.
Global Pandemic --uncontrollable disease.
Climate Change --O2 depletion, unsurvivable temps etc.
Cosmic Event --meteor, nova, black hole, etc.
Alien Invasion --Lavos, ID4, etc.
Supernatural --Act of God, Dracula, etc.
I don't know.  My mind was recently violated by a Dark Priest.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Death of Humanity  (Read 8578 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 03:15:49 PM »
In Reply To #13

Except human stupidity has lasted since our inception.

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: The Death of Humanity
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
dunno, my mind was raped by a pedo dark priest when i was a kid....   ???

everything after that event is purely controversial  :-*

seriously now: b4 we didn't have aids....now we do...diseases are evolving too, but what i do believe that is....in some point...we'll all turn dark....just like when you turn off a tv...we won't even have the chance to know what happened.srly.

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »
In Reply To #12

Sounds like your a fan of the Darwin awards. Those are actully quite funny in some cases. In terms of the world ending I can't really decide but what I do fear in terms of global destruction would be the Black Hole senario. To me, being ripped apart atom by atom while being compressed and streached to near infinity would be extremly painfull and traumatic. On the other hand if it does happen I'll just quote some lines from Disney's THe Black Hole. "Maximillion!!"

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »
....in some point...we'll all turn dark....

The death of humanity follows after we all turn into blacks? I can believe that.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
In Reply To #19

I don't think that's what he meant.
Also, kinda racist, there.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »
In Reply To #19

What i meant is that, at some point, all of a sudden, our sights will go black, like when we fall asleep without knowing or just the simple fact of turning off some light...You don't see the light going...It just goes, like a pass out...

edit: Jorge knows me so well, lolz...Well, we all have been together in the channel for years now huh?  :-*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:07:55 PM by Raphael Belmont »

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »
If a black hole is ripping you apart, you probably aren't going to have time to feel it.

Also, according to science, humans started out as blacks :P

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Belmont-confidant

• Servant to the Holy Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
well, at a point all humans were black, but lets get back to the metaphor, I think gone black like TV's and lights means we're in for another dark age. The merit for this being that Scientology, Miley Cyrus, abstinence, and Creationism are all rising in popularity, ergo growing pitiful ignorance.

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
In Reply To #23

...Why the hell is Abstinance, which has more to do with waiting until you're ready to have kids/married to have sex than anything else, even included in there? Logically, Abstinance isn't a bad thing- it sure is more intelligent than screwing every person you meet, which too many people really do.

Also, while I do think Scientology is ridiculous, lashing out at someone's religeon is a no-no, no matter what it is. Even if that religeon involves everyone being brought to Earth a couple millenia ago in WWII-era airplanes.

I agree with you on Miley, though.
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »
We ARE totally ignorants, that's for sure, but i think even the most advanced civilization known in universe shares our weakness.
No reason for "knowing" our true origins, the only main facts is that WE EXIST, and where we are going, which WE are pretty lost by now as some of you guys have pointed.
The desire for money=Power, has grown stronger than any kind of human feeling which i believe has no turning back now.Yes in my opinion we are all doomed.Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow, but soon enough.
My only hope is that the especie who inherit Earth treats HER how she deserves, and human lost be the example that the new generation needs to always keep in mind, a better and REAL one, unlike that Jesus fictional character. [sorry the Catholics]

Offline Nazrath

• Thanatologist and
  • Hunter in Training
  • \/^^^^\/
    • The Castle of Dracula
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 03:47:16 PM »
Does the world really have to end?
No, just humanity.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »
Meh, I don't give a shit, I'll be gone by then.

Tags:

anything