Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania interview/article database  (Read 120561 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania interview/article database
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2019, 02:33:44 PM »
Done. I also added the Micom BASIC interview (also with Akamatsu).

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2019, 12:37:57 PM »
Are you aware some of the links are broken?  I tried PoR nintendo power and all 3 were down.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2019, 11:34:27 AM »
Seems like the Castlevania Crypt website is down. Unfortunately, I didn't save the scans and they're not accessible through the internet archive either. So it seems we have to wait until someone scans Nintendo Power #204 and uploads it to the internet. For now, I'll just add "broken link" at the end of link (unless someone here does have those images saved).   

Edit: I replaced the old images with new ones. They're not the same quality but are still readable.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:01:57 AM by Nagumo »

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2019, 11:44:06 PM »
I've lost yet once again the link to an article that goes in-depth on Harmony of Dissonance, with lots of screenshots and series comments like what this background reminds of and which game this enemy is also used in etc.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2019, 08:01:51 AM »
You mean this one?

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »
u the boss, yea that one, seems some special characters got garbled up but the photos are still up :)

edit: link to his homepage

https://doshmanziari.tumblr.com/post/95964966156/an-introduction-to-brick-by-brick
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:45:50 PM by LuxKiller65 »

Offline OldSchoolArikado

• Castlemaniac
  • Hunter in Training
  • Se habla español
    • Castlevania Latino
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2022, 02:35:45 AM »
Guys, someone have the Interview panel of IGA in the TGS 2008?

Tags: