Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Shout-Out Time!  (Read 16398 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: September 11, 2007, 03:43:36 PM »
Just making a housewarming thread.  Newcomers (or, rather, all the people who are migrating here from FPlanet) should post a shout here in case you're renaming yourselves.

Also, I'll try to get more skins for this place as time goes along.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 04:12:10 PM »
Shout, shout let it all out!!  :D

Silenced Gamer

Re: Shout-Out Time!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »
Woooh!!!! My username is back!

Offline ringo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 04:46:32 PM »
We should all shout out to lufiaguy and Kurt. Thanks for getting this forum up guys, you've done a great job!

Cheers! ;D

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
Well I dont have Fast Reply and I keep getting that goddamn green 'continue to' message 75% of the time but its better than that abomination before god that was the update.

If we get Fast Reply workin Ill be the pivot man in a RSU wide circle jerk.

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
In Reply To #5

Yeah, the green box is annoying, its after every 5 or so page loads. But yes, THANK YOU Chris and Kurt for everything.

In Reply To #1

New skins might be fun, but I hope you keep the current one as the default at all times, unless you want to invite more bitching from people who don't know better.

Anyway, I am still hopeful for a port of the old threads, so I am going to wait before restarting old threads. I bet it can be done.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:06:11 PM »
In Reply To #6

I hope it cant be done. Its good for a forum to start completely fresh like this. It gives everyone a clean start a fresh new day. The old forum still exists (except what was lost to the 'update') so its a simple matter of copy/paste or even link from there if its so incredibly important it cant be lost or started again which is every bit of 0 topics I can think of.

As for new skins I really hope so either that or get this skin working with Fast Reply. I know I go on and on about it but once youre used to it from other forums you really cant go back.

EDIT: btw if you click edit and you get the 'continue to' msg you get an error when you click it. Says the cant find that thread or something. I assume its tryin to edit the redirect url.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 06:08:26 PM by Aridale »

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 06:07:15 PM »
In Reply To #1

Heh, I think most people will be renaming themselves to their old username :D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »
In Reply To #7

If you refresh, it 'fixes' that.
But yeah, the ad + redirect is annoying.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:28 PM »
HIMYNAMEISJOHNANDIWANNAGIVEASHOUTOUTTOM YBESTFRIENDGENEINVIRGINIA!YOURULE!WOOHOO!

LBPHeretic

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »
Yes! It's back and MUCH better than ever! Well, except for those annoying advertisements. I mean, why does it have to show me an advertisement for going into my own profile? It's utter lunacy. >:(

On another note, welcome back everyone. It's good to see you all. :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:16:21 PM by LBPHeretic »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »
+1
This is more like it! No more teletubby land for us!!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 07:45:33 PM »
HIMYNAMEISJOHNANDIWANNAGIVEASHOUTOUTTOMYBESTFRIENDGENEINVIRGINIA!YOURULE!WOOHOO!

Now that's a shoutout! Even I can't compete with that. lolo

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »
One post... =(
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »
+1
WE FINALLY MADE IT BABY YEAH *pops bottle of champagne*

Tags:

anything