Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Embarrassing things you love  (Read 9326 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 10:54:01 PM »
Good Burger the Movie

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:28:00 AM »
I like both my avatar and signature. Is it embarrassing?

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »
I believe thernz would be embarrassed if you didn't like Kamen Rider.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 09:51:38 AM »
I believe thernz would be embarrassed if you didn't like Kamen Rider

Never seen Kamen Rider but I have read the Manga 'Hentai Kamen'. F**king hilarious  :)

Anyways Here's a list of shows I did watch when I was younger. If any of these aren't embarrassing then I don't know what the hell is...

Rainbow Bright.

Strawberry Shortcake.

Lady Lovely Locks.

I could also throw in My Little Pony however that show was kind lost on me (as in I didn't know what channel it was featured on let alone what time is was on).
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
+1
My favorite karaoke song is "Maneater". And, yes, I have to be really drunk to actually try to sing it.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 04:20:45 PM »
+1
hell yeah hall and oates! nothin to be ashamed of there!

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
+2
I believe thernz would be embarrassed if you didn't like Kamen Rider.
I don't like Kiva. :(
I like this. :)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 08:00:58 AM »
Miley Cyrus gives me wood.

There I said it.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 09:40:36 AM »
Here's another thing that I love but am not embarrassed in the least. Guyver 2: Dark Hero. Sure it was made with only a single million dollar budget, but everything about this movie screams epic! I especially love this scene:

Guyver: Dark Hero (Final Battle)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »
Never heard of "Guyver".
But hell, I really loved Macgyver!
MacGyver - My Trusty Paperclip
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 02:16:55 PM »
Miley Cyrus gives me wood.

There I said it.

That's rather embarrassing to admit considering her face looks like it got scrambled by a giant eggbeater, the pieces put back in roughly the right place, and then her whole face inflated too fully with a bike pump.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »
For the record, I blame the Rugalspin meme for this.
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 04:26:11 PM »
I don't like Kiva. :(

W-why? :( Its story is so interesting.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »
That's rather embarrassing to admit considering her face looks like it got scrambled by a giant eggbeater, the pieces put back in roughly the right place, and then her whole face inflated too fully with a bike pump.

(click to show/hide)

LOL

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012, 07:40:20 PM »
That woman sure loves a cocky cake  ;D

Found another show i used to watch back in the day. It's an animated move called 'Fluppy Dogs'. Not sure if anyone else here has heard of it. It's about a small group of human-intelligent, dog-like animals (Fluppies) that are traveling from one dimension to another in order to find their way back home. They used a crystal key that locates dimensional gateways and by putting the crystal into the invisible key slot, the door becomes visible and opens. However as they continue to travel dimensionally, the key's power drains and the doors become that much harder to open. While on earth they are helped by a boy and his friend. I haven't seen this cartoon movie in some 20+ years, but I've not forgotten it. Here's a brief overlay website:

http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/fluppydogs.html

Tags: