Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: God Speed Arctic : Clock Up the Sea of Global Warming!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
God Speed Arctic : Clock Up the Sea of Global Warming!
« on: February 19, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

Synopsis:
This post-expressionist tale strives to embrace education and storytelling to tell a great moral. This is an Art Game. Save the world and Mackarel, your cat, from global warming with Hyper Clock Up as the enigmatic Tendo Souji! All Warms must be stopped! But there's an obstacle blocking you from the Past People. Who or what could it be?

Controls:
Space- Get past Title Screen
Arrow keys- Select multiple choice answer
D- Confirm multiple choice answer
A- Speed up Text

Misc. Creds:
Video clips subbed by TV-Nihon yo.

TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON GLOBAL WARMING.

I made a post out of duty and love for my cherished memories here. Salute.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: God Speed Arctic : Clock Up the Sea of Global Warming!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »
heh heh, your games are always cool, as is the spritework and stuff. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything