Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight for the NorthEastern USA - Red Moon!  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight for the NorthEastern USA - Red Moon!
« on: December 20, 2010, 10:40:41 PM »
There will be a full eclipse tonight.  Basically already happening (the eclipse's period technically started at 12:33am... however, it will not be quite visible until about 1:41am).
So if you're up and awake, and in the area, might wanna stick your head out the window and check it out.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight for the NorthEastern USA - Red Moon!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:07:40 PM »
You know what that means...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight for the NorthEastern USA - Red Moon!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »
I might not get the chance since the weather won't cooperate  :P (damn cloud cover)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything