Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: John Wick  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: February 14, 2017, 09:21:07 AM »
Anyone see John Wick 2 this weekend?

After the first one was such a surprise hit and I saw it on dvd, I decided to watch the sequel in theaters, and it was pretty good too.

The John Wick movies are directed by the duo that did the choreography for the Matrix films, and It's been pioneering a resurgence of the classic action flick. John Wick is basically a revenge movie the likes of which we have not seen since the original Mad Max.

Shit is GOOD. The camera work, the music, the casting even. I don't think there's a single bad casting decision in either film.

It's also Keanu Reeves' big return to the mainstream spotlight and his return to action. The second movie already dwarfed the first movie's opening- landing in third place on it's opening weekend. There's a third movie already in the works.

So, who's seen these 2 fantastic movies?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:26:02 AM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:36:55 AM »
Haven't seen 2 yet, but 1 was great.

Slightly disappointed 2 wasn't a role reversal with the dog going on a rampage, but I'll deal.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Tags: