Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Cosplay  (Read 9785 times)

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:14 AM »
I'm not really the biggest fan, but I couldn't help looking at this and saying, wow, that is the best cosplay of Link I have ever seen.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 07:55:06 AM »
I'd hit that.  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 08:01:43 AM »
Wow!!!! :o This is great! Nice cosplay. I would like to have a costume like this one.

From what event is this picture taken?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Cosplay
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »
Nice shield, though the person looks like they could be easily beaten with a deku stick.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 12:55:37 PM »
I see Axel chakram's from Kingdom Hearts II on the right.  :o
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »
In Reply To #1

I am not certain, but that picture in the background leads me to believe that the locale is Manhattan's "Nintendo World"... though why a Kingdom Hearts character would be there (save for maybe Chain of Memories for GBA) is beyond me.

The pic in the back is of people playing the Wii.  It is featured in that location.

Also, the table with the displays resembles the one in Nintendo World.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Slayer

• Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 10:59:07 PM »
Actually, I found this on an article about E 4 All, I believe.  I could be wrong, though.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 01:27:14 AM »
where do ppl get this shit? Like that shield... where the FUCK did he get it? Some outfits and stuff I can understand ppl can make things themselves hell I do all the time. But things like the shield and other weapons you see some cosplayers with... where the fuck does it come from? Theres no way they make it themselves.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 02:06:35 AM »
In Reply To #8

It's called craftsmanship, which can be perfected with shitloads of dedication and practice. ;)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 02:34:38 AM »
In Reply To #8

It's called craftsmanship, which can be perfected with shitloads of dedication and practice. ;)

Indeed. Maybe the guy ordered it at a workshop... Or if he works for Nintendo, got it as a special order for him. That's not irregular. Only expensive.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »
In Reply To #9

yeah believe me I know... I make ALL my own shit for renfairs and shit like that but I just cant see THAT guy makin THAT shield himself. Unless he had it custom made by some company I doubt him and his friends made it.

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »

best i have found so far about cv.

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »
In Reply To #11

HEAVILY doubt it's made of metal. It's super easy to make metal looking objects out of insulation foam. Saw a girl who made Zelda's golden shoulder pads out of it once, complete with every little detail.

All you need's some foam, hacksaw, files, reference, and metallic paint and you're good to go.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »
In Reply To #13

Maybe thats my problem... everything I make has to be functional. I dont make stuff for "show" or "costume" everything Ive made has been "real" you can wear it and it the serves the purpose it was made for.

I wanted to make a warhammer so I made a warhammer out of a 12 pound sledgehammer complete with dwarven runes etched into the steel with a cold chisel.

So I guess when I think about makin somethin like that shield I only think of makin it out of some kinda metal. The thought of makin a shield by carvin parts out of foam and gluin em together never crossed my mind.

Offline Slayer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 04:21:45 PM »

best i have found so far about cv.

I just found this one.

Tags:

anything