Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: An important message from the President  (Read 5645 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: An important message from the President
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 11:30:01 PM »
+1
I prefer Miku, I doesnt wanna to see Obama dancing and stepping on my fresh pizza >:(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 11:48:02 PM »
So what's the deal, is Miku from a show or something or is she just a wondering mascot in search of sponsorship? Either way there's another Dominos commercial with her driving a moped waaaay too slowly to deliver on time, but this one is much more catchy.
Po pi po ~ Miku Hatsune Vegetable Juice Dance (English subtitles, Download)

Lone Wolf

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 11:49:10 PM »
I prefer Miku, I doesnt wanna to see Obama dancing and stepping on my fresh pizza >:(

lol dude you misunderstood it.
I thought it was about Barack Obama when he said "an important message from the president". lol

Damn you, capitalism. Damn-you! :(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:51:07 PM by Lone Wolf »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 12:02:52 AM »
 No, its from a PC program called Vocaloid, she is a voice pacl, THATS why she is so awesome, the fans made her musics and made her become famous, so basically it exists because everyone love her, its a existence elevated by the fans! If they lose interest and stopping her musics, she simply falls in oblivion :P

CV01 Hatsune Miku - World is Mine Live in Tokyo, Japan - 1080p Full HD

Even if Sony and SEGA had the rights for she, its hilarious, since if she is so well know and they did buy these rights, its all because of the fans.

Personal babbling above, almost topic unrelated. If you only want to know about this topic, dont read that boring text.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:40:07 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Lone Wolf

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 05:39:05 AM »
No, its from a PC program called Vocaloid, she is a voice pacl, THATS why she is so awesome, the fans made her musics and made her become famous, so basically it exists because everyone love her, its a existence elevated by the fans! If they lose interest and stopping her musics, she simply falls in oblivion :P

CV01 Hatsune Miku - World is Mine Live in Tokyo, Japan - 1080p Full HD

Even if Sony and SEGA had the rights for she, its hilarious, since if she is so well know and they did buy these rights, its all because of the fans.
Personal babbling above, almost topic unrelated. If you only want to know about this topic, dont read that boring text.
(click to show/hide)

Man, i know her already, and.. I understand how you feel... And i'm sorry for it.
But then, putting her next to that guy seems a bit different for me. It seems pretty obvious for me that it's a pitiful attempt to get his hands on people's money. Even if i lived closer to such a guy, i wouldn't feed his greed with my bucks. What would i do? I would invest in something even WAY more important than just filling up his pockets so blindly..
If you like Hatsune Miku so far, them do it. Fight for her, keep your taste for her, guard her alive in your mind. Listen to her songs as much as you can, and even share it. Keep liking her as you do! :)
But one thing is right: i'm not the one who's gonna support a capitalist dumbass, even for a damn pizza..
You may think of whatever you want to. For me it's just a dumb way of saying: "Come here..."
He reminds me of the Kingpin.. :/ Seriously, i don't trust this guy.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I explained who Miku is because of Ratty asked this, also I've never said that this guy is right, but it stills a cool idea that I've never seen before. I like Miku, not this guy that random guy that I first seen here. Hau auu~
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I explained who Miku is because of Ratty asked this, also I've never said that this guy is right, but it stills a cool idea that I've never seen before. I like Miku, not this guy that random guy that I first seen here. Hau auu~

I got it. :P
Btw, you're welcome. Keep her alive with you, man. And enjoy whatever you like! :)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 06:22:17 PM »
+2
VOCALOID Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun【Miku Hatsune-Project DIVA-】

Hatsune Miku should be the president, though. OF THE WORLD! It's such an epic idea! Picture it now:

Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 08:23:37 PM »
Lelygax Life MAX Up!

Its a compilation of almost all my favorite musics, I love Team Nekokan. Also Higurashi?! Dr. Wily/Okkusenman?! Touhou?! You have my gratitude for that. ;D
You gave me more days of life and +1 isnt enough for doing that.

Miku Hatsune - Stargazer

Also theres a beautiful story that I've heard years ago.
Servant of Evil - Len Kagamine (English Subbed)

Daughter of Evil with English Sub - 悪ノ娘 - Kagamine Rin - sm5462003 - HQ

Re_birthday with English Sub - Kagamine Len - sm6310986 - HQ

Message of Regret -- English Subs
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:27:32 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: