Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Why did they take out Sonia from the series  (Read 36931 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Why did they take out Sonia from the series
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2011, 01:06:46 AM »
I really do not see why this isn't Canon.
Alucard Has Organized a Church, Fired off Countless Holy Crosses, Day-walked, and maintained his humanity.
Plus his Father isn't a Legitimate Vampire, Gaining all his initial Power and Vampirism from the Crimson Stone.
Being 1/2 Alucard and 1/2 Belmont in Trevor would Explain Simon's Ungodly Strength and Juste's Glow and Vampire Trail.

Canoning this game makes everything fall in place a bit, and IGA could always change details like he did with Bloodlines.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
That is just the tip of the iceberg  X http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3k8ujholQ1qzsrqyo1_500.jpg

Ooh! Another interesting pic. Though not as epic as the first. Her vampirekiller needs work i.e. chain whip with spike ball  ;D
                                                                                                                                                          ^
                                                                                                                                            yes I'm nitpicking again
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Ooh! Another interesting pic. Though not as epic as the first. Her vampirekiller needs work i.e. chain whip with spike ball  ;D
                                                                                                                                                          ^
                                                                                                                                            yes I'm nitpicking again

I really like both of them the reimagined one gives her a really mature look that I like while the first one really looks more close to how she looks, but also ( man I wanted to try this) DAT ASS  8)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »
I really like both of them the reimagined one gives her a really mature look that I like while the first one really looks more close to how she looks, but also ( man I wanted to try this) DAT ASS  8)

I only come, to read comments like this one!!!  ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:26:01 PM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2011, 02:36:19 PM »
Alucard has thing for blondes not that I blame him. But this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sonia%20belmont/gaiaart/sample-ce4986eb147da6c1b226522d1226dbd4.jpg  is not too bad as well
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
http://media.photobucket.com/image/sonia%20belmont/gaiaart/sample-ce4986eb147da6c1b226522d1226dbd4.jpg

This pic looks just like the other one except for the reverse placements of the whip and sword. That and there's more shading.

Dark Nemesis... That comic sums up my feelings about IGA's treatment of the series as of late  ;) Good job 'ol boy!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »
Yay, we're finally back to Sonia.

Awesome Sonia pics!

Tags: