Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Favorite Vampire Movies  (Read 14477 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 03:02:25 PM »
Oohh... to be like her and get lost in a mystic and gothic landscape with wolves and castles and bushes...
Dreams, dreams... :(

Red Riding Hood syndrome?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »
I would love to see The Last Voyage of the Demeter on these lists. If it ever gets finished....
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
Red Riding Hood syndrome?
I'm not familiar with the term, if it means I dream a lot, I guess the answer is yes. But not exactly dreaming. More like fantasizing.
You know, when you are watching a movie, drinking tea and covered with a sheet in winter, all the lights off, and you find yourself completely lost in the world you are watching on screen? And you have that feeling that you are the character in the screen... that happened to me in Dracula with Wynona's character, and that breathtaking haunting world that movie displays.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Mangoaxe5

• A Rotted Heart
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • mangosgooddreams
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 07:56:20 PM »
Well it came first and Whedon wrote it so you don't need to see it as an insult to him. He was just going for something less serious with the movie. I've never been able to get into the franchise because the TV show always seemed to take itself too seriously for me.
Joss really wasn't going for a less serious tone for the movie. He had his script rewritten to make it more silly.

Joss is very outspoken about his dislike of the Buffy movie.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »
Joss really wasn't going for a less serious tone for the movie. He had his script rewritten to make it more silly.

Ahh I see, I'll take your word for it as a fan of the franchise. I liked the first movie alright but like I said never got into the series. Strange considering one of the things I dreamed about being the most when I was a kid was a monster hunter lol.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2013, 08:28:49 PM »

If it's not Wedon's vision, I'm fine with that. I love the movie and don't much care for ANYTHING else Wedon's done.

No wonder the movie's of such quality. ;D
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: