Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: You, too, can fund Uwe Boll's next movie and inflict pain  (Read 2494 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
You, too, can fund Uwe Boll's next movie and inflict pain
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:11:22 AM »
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544635303/postal-2?ref=recently_launched

Yes Kickstarter was made just to fund Uwe Boll's vanity projects. For a meager sum of $10,000 you can be an executive producer and forever be known as that guy who blew $10,000 to help make a Uwe Boll film come to fruition.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: You, too, can fund Uwe Boll's next movie and inflict pain
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
We could name the movie also HONEY BOOBOO must die

Well, I can support that cause. But first they need to kill its mother aka jubba the hut before it lays more eggs.

Don't google that. you have been warned.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 09:22:21 AM »
+1

Why oh why did i google that

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 09:31:21 AM »
Why is Obama is like Bush? We show you.

These two are nothing alike, but I guess I'm one of the few who can see that. And since this simple sentence has a context error I can see why they would think that way too  :P  example below;

Why is Obama is like Bush?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:42:56 AM »
Well, they..both wear suits and work or have worked at the White House.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 10:29:09 AM »
HaHa, those are the only similarities they share  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »
If anyone lives near it, if you pay $500 you can be an extra and be named in the end credits, and there's another option for a talking role, and if you pay $10.000 you will be listed as an executive producer and will also have a role and appear in the end credits.

If someone from this forum ever does this, please mention it so we can all know that there's this user from the Dungeon who appeared in a Uwe Boll movie  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »
Talking role will be like this:
Hey son, thanks for helping us, now smile to the camera and say it loud "Im a idiot".
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 10:49:04 AM »
I wonder if the BloodRayne series would have been more successful if not for the movies. Oh well, at least he seems to be focusing on already-dead series like Postal now. Maybe if he drives enough nails into the game-movie coffin we can avoid a terrible Wes Anderson Castlevania.

Tags: