Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Showing my superiority  (Read 11442 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 11:32:24 PM »
In Reply To #15

I thought The Dungeon was created after SotN came out. Like right afterwards.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »
No I think it was around before that. I remember readin about SoTN somewhere before it was out I think it was here lol.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »
I wouldn't know. I didn't become a heavy CV fan until the N64 games. Before that, I'd only played IV, which I loved and is still my favorite, but I didn't actively seek out the rest of the series. But I remember the Dungeon being around then, which was '99 I believe.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 04:00:10 AM »
In Reply To #1

Hmm...that's a good question. I'd say I've been here for certainly over a yearl, almost two years. I'm not sure exactly when I joined up, but the first poast i made in my LJ about the CV Dungeon was on Dec. 6, 2005 :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »
I remember an EGM article (or was it Game Informer?) that listed this site a while back.. I don't remember what game they were covering at the time though

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:36 PM »
I've been lurking for years, signed on to the old forum once, but it was so ugly I only posted like one post.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Hime

• Awards
Re: Showing my superiority
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »
I've been a lurker for years/mooching off of all the info you guys gave off. it wasn't until you guys were incorrectly labeling transvestites that I actually had to step in. gosh. D:

and I would probably give you a bj...but you might be a skanky ho with a rooster that has been...god knows where. so in conclusion, no bj for you.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 04:26:56 PM »
In Reply To #1

Haha! Wow, I'l sound like a total noob, but I've only been here since the most recent forum before this, only since, what, August? Maybe? Or was it September? Oh well, only a few monthes. LOL.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
lol what is LBPHerectic's sig from?  it's funny

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
and I would probably give you a bj...but you might be a skanky ho with a rooster that has been...god knows where. so in conclusion, no bj for you.

My "rooster" hasn't really been around. :o At all.

So make with the intarrnat blowjob.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 05:26:43 AM »
I've been here probably since 2002, maybe 2003...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 07:03:16 AM »
I've been around since time immemorial (before 1997).

I was around when the CVDungeon site had its older layout with the dripping blood.

I was around when the Forum was set up in a threaded-line mode instead of graphical (akin to 4chan and them but without icons).

I was around afterwards when the Forum was EZBoard, and later when it split up - the divergence being the Bootleg CVDungeon Forums (now ICVD) also on EZBoard.

I was around when Kurt's 'classicgaming.com' site was eaten by Gamespy, and gamespy gave him a free forum with forumplanet, so decided to give the forum a shot again and made a forum with that setup.

I was around when some people, displeased with the look of the FP forums as well as the attitude therein, made other forums, someplace else.  One such forum was recently revived; Castlevania Corner.

I was around when ICVD ditched EZBoard and got its own server and its own invisionpowerboard setup.
I was around when a few members of ICVD created the Clockwork Mansion forums.

I was around when the forum became dark and purple, instead of disgusting FP Green.

I was around when Forumplanet destroyed the forums layout in its 'upgrade', thus killing what little faith was left in the forumplanet forum setup.

I'm still around, now, that the forum has its own SMF profile.

I hope I'm still around, in the future.

Wow, it's at least a decade.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline elbryan42

• Bargle Nawdle Zouss???
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 09:02:46 AM »
I've been coming to the Dungeon since 1998. I've been posting since 1999.
----------------------------------------------------
Check out Elbryan42's Doom Depot! Check out the Doom 64 TC and download some Doom music.
http://doomdepot.doom2.net/

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »
I've been around since LoI came out.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Tags:

anything