Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1056967 times)

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
  • Experimental fan games galore!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #660 on: April 04, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »
In the process of making my CV2 remake I am also trying to sheet the AoS Simon Jorge made. If anyone could give me some advice on sheeting him it would be helpful, as I am having trouble starting it off.

Offline Esco

• In SERIOUS need of sprite help for the SOTN HACKED engine! PM me please if you can help.
  • Forgotten One
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #661 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
Alucard's bat form... walking?  Like, along a floor or ceiling?
Standing = hanging?  Or standing on the floor?

Just clarifying.

Walking on the ground Jorge. :)

BTW next time please U2U me... I honestly just saw your response by dumb luck but otherwise I would NEVER have noticed it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:22:32 PM by Esco »
- Esco... the original New Yurican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Engine!

Link to the blog for the "hack:" http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: April 08, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »

Made the Positron Sniper and the Sniper holding Richter just for fun. :3

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: April 08, 2012, 08:16:53 PM »
Just finished making the carriage of DXC :

Feel free to tell me how to improve it in any aspect
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:48:14 PM by Crimson_Curse »

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: April 08, 2012, 11:49:05 PM »
For some reason your sprites look "flat" to me not sure why though. They are pretty good just kind of off in that aspect. They look more like older sprites I guess. How many colors per sprite are you using? You might want to try increasing the number of colors and then try shading the edges more to make the sprite have more depth to it.

It depends on what your going for though really. If you are stuck with limited palate then these are probably perfect or if you want an older style etc.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: April 09, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »

tried to add more details and changed the horses color

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #666 on: April 09, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »
Wow man now that is looking good. I think you may be on to something. That looks a lot better to me. The darker color in the shading seems to have helped a lot also.

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: April 09, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »

So I took some of the black outline out and improved the sprite. Is it any better?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:32:10 PM by Crimson_Curse »

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #668 on: April 10, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »
The size looks like it changes I liked the black outline on the wagon a lot too. But the shading seems better on this last version. The thicker wheels may or may not be a good thing try adding an inside and outside darkened line on them so they don't appear as fat and have some good hard edges which would match a wheel better. Also remember those old wheels had that iron band around the outside of them you could add that as a deep silver/iron color for realism.

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: April 10, 2012, 07:49:17 PM »

Sorry! I made another version yesterday and forgot to upload it here!
I even made some demo videos already in my thread. Epitaph of Blood :3

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: April 12, 2012, 08:30:48 PM »
Yeah I think that is a pretty solid design you have there. I can't see any reason to change it beyond what you have at this point. The black horses rock by the way.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #671 on: April 19, 2012, 06:17:13 PM »

Sorry! I made another version yesterday and forgot to upload it here!
I even made some demo videos already in my thread. Epitaph of Blood :3
Black horses DO ROCK!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: April 30, 2012, 05:38:24 AM »
Hello everyone! Yes, I am really in need of an original sprites for each character of Soma, Julius, Alucard and Yoko from Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Mina, Hammer and Arikado from Castlevania AOS/DOS, creating an old age between 40-50 version of Jonathan Morris, old age between 40-50 version of Charlotte Aulin and Death from Castlevania POR, Olrox with a similar outfit like how Jbetbrice had done at the first place as you saw it in CV dungeon which Olrox is actually wearing his own purple color with yellow color lines king cape as his exterior outfit "http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4781.30.html". Whereas for his interior outfit, has the same exact as you saw him wearing in Castlevania SOTN and Saint Germain from Castlevania COD with sprite sheet version and some NEW character sprites from my fangame storyline, Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. Most of the Castlevania fans over the IGN which I posted about what "Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow" was all about and what's the reason I made that fangame storyline for, were kept on demanding about creating some new sprite sheets in order to show them and prove to them that my fangame storyline of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow is actually EXIST. Here are some of the NEW characters sprite sheets request from one of the biggest fans of Castlevania such as myself.

The 7 Divisions of the Immortal Vampires who works under King Olrox.

Shadow- A rage 24 years old young boy with short spiky blue hair, blue fringe, some black tattoos on his face, black singlet, black color shoes, black color jeans, wearing 3-4 necklaces and dark black color flames on his both hands.

Maximo- He is thin with some muscular on his physical body appearance, shirtless, 27 years old, a long red punk hair, cool, arrogant and a selfish gangster punk looking guy with much tattoos on his whole body, brown color jeans, white color shoes and a black bandana on his forehead area.

Zamelia- A beautiful lady with a long pink hair, blue eyes, a purple color on her lips and a mole on her left cheek of the beauty spot. Apparently, she has the same age with Yoko Belnades. She wears a black greek costume of a female warrior, due to her family generation from the past and similar to Sophitia and Cassandra's costume from Soul Calibur. She who wields a great rapier and a strong shield to defend herself who stands in her way. (Maybe you can use this song to give you more strength and inspires you more to create a sprite sheet more about her!) Devil May Cry 4: The Viper (ECHIDNA combat)

Chibi- A cute little vampire girl with a mix color of black and white maiden costume that has the same age as Mina Hakuba, apparently. Pink color eyes, maiden shoes with black shoe and a white long socks on her legs, a black color fashionable headband with a big black rose on her headband as well. (similar to this picture "http://www.polyvore.com/luxury-shops.com_chanel_headband/thing?id=7808520") She who wields a deadly black umbrella and ability to summon her own favorite 5 huge “deadly pets” which are bear, horse, rabbit, bird and dragon too.

Abuwa- A clumsy fat vampire man at the age of 40-50 years old who really loves to eat chicken and he can’t live without chickens in his life. He has a brown mohawk hairstyle color, brown mustache, brown beard and wearing a waiter costume as his attire with black slacks and black shoes (similar to this picture "http://www.tipsuniforms.com/tips/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=229"). He who wields a deadly poisonous vomit until to extend of creating a sea of deadly vomit and ability to crush anything he wish to destroy it. Just becareful, do NOT make him mad and steal his chickens while he enjoying eating chickens with good appetites.

Leo Narcadia- A silent person mysterious immortal vampire who wears a pure white hoodie with a plain white mask, black gloves on his hands and a black boots on his legs. His age is unknown and he was once living in a pure miserable and pure suffering kind of life when he was still alive in 1999 where he was suppose to be dead. His attitude, his voice, his power and much more, are very similar to one of the villains from Metal Gear Solid, Psycho Mantis. He uses the opera songs and his deadly huge amount of collectable puppets by using strings in order to control the puppets as his deadly precious weapon to kill people who stand in his way. Plus, he has the ability to control people’s body, mimic someone’s voice, use strings to beak on the back of the victims to suck blood in order to refill his health and read people’s mind as well. He is kind of hard to fight with. (Maybe you can use this song to give you more strength and inspires you more to create a sprite sheet more about him too!) "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlgh6Rh0mPk" and "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B12n6YUEU"

Virex- A cool tall gentleman captain among of all the 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires who has a long spiky red hair, red beard, a black costume that has similar to one of the awesome cool characters, Johnny from Guilty Gear "http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/johnny-toosweet.jpg". He who wields such deadly Yamato sword and his sword is as fast as "crissaegrim" and "valmanway". Apparently, he has been told that he was influenced by the Japanese culture. He is very hard to fight with and kind of annoying too. During in a midst of any battlefield he had ever been to, he always keep yawning and feel very sleepy simultaneously. Apparently, he is a type of a person who doesn’t even care about anything of what happens around him. His own favorite quotes “Just keep it cool. Alright.”

I would be more happier if you could really help me out and work together with me to create this fangame for supporting and bringing back our old beloved Castlevania 2D game back to its throne with HD graphics! Basically, now I'm still creating the cover artwork box for the game and it's still under progression currently too. Plus, I am really passionate and heartening over this fangame storyline of mine and to create it until it's successful for an example, Serio's game Castlevania, www.vampirevariations.com and other Castlevania fan-made game as you can see it on youtube. These are lists of the successful work that they've done.

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow's plot of the storyline:
"Ever since the incident of the Demon Castle War in 1999, Lord Dracula had finally defeated for good by the hands of the Belmont clan. However, in the year of 2038, a young legendary warrior, Soma Cruz stands once again alongside with his dear friends to face the final battle against the two Castlevania's own favorite Immortal villains, Death and Olrox are the only one left and they who attempt to rule the Demon Castle after Lord Dracula's demise. 2 years after the incident of the Dark Lord Candidates which they've miserably failed, Olrox and Death create a Demon Castle under the darkness of eclipse which Olrox believe that the Demon Castle is his own Utopia and where he is belong. However, though Olrox and Death collaboration together to rule over the world, but each of them have different visions to fight for something which are still unknown for now. Olrox has become the new King of the "Immortal Vampires" and Lord of the Demon Castle who living in a pure hatred and revengeful world upon the humanity and living in an agony upon his elder brother's death, Brauner. The Legendary son of Lord Dracula, Alucard, may have defeated him once but the man, who can bring Olrox back alive from the dead, Death, resurrected him by using Olrox's SOUL. Death tells Olrox everything about what had happened to his elder brother and how he died. Olrox's new comrades, "The Divisions of the 7 Immortal Vampires" and his beloved armies, attempt to rule over the world and wipe out all the humanity for eternity. Prepare for the FINAL chapter of sorrow! Peace and victorious must be prevail forever!"

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:45:25 AM by djrunza »

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: May 01, 2012, 10:12:55 PM »
+1
Wow that's some nice ideas and storyline their. I like it!

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2012, 02:46:44 AM »
Wow that's some nice ideas and storyline their. I like it!

Ahaha why thank you! I really appreciate it Las. :) If you do have any questions, suggestions or opinions regarding about my storyline of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow, don't hesitate to ask me. Cheers! :D

anything