Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Regarding Ericard  (Read 34163 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
Hey, they're talking, that's all I need to hear.

If his actions are genuine the matter's largely settled as far as I'm concerned.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Ericard

Re: Regarding Ericard
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2015, 11:05:30 PM »
Yes theplottwist, this is the last to you. I like to thanks, to the sprite author, Plottwist, for the sprite that I used only temporary from before but with the replacement of other sprite that I insert, your original that I resized is now already permanently remove(no longer available). And the last thing I need a request to the admin of this forum is delete this topic and another topic of mine in fan stuff. Also, delete my account as I do not wish to be here anymore.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2015, 11:20:26 PM »
It is good that both Ericard and theplottwist are talking.

Jorge shall deal with the deleting or locking of threads when he formally returns.

May this thread and all the events surrounding this serve as a lesson and reminder for all of us.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »
+1
Before locking this thread, a few words from me:

-A new Plagiarism-related rule has been added to Fan Stuff and its Contests Sub-Forum, which addresses plagiarisms and resource use.  It has been added because of the recent events.
-Ericard wanted me to clarify that since 2011 and all the way through today, he has not asked anyone to purchase his game.
-Ericard's account will be deleted.
-This thread will not be deleted, but will be locked.
-Ericard's thread in Fan Stuff will also be locked.

If anyone wants to contact Ericard regarding this issue, please do so outside of the Castlevania Dungeon Forums, as his account will not be available anymore.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: theplottwist 

anything