Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: How is Aliorumnas formed?  (Read 11269 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »
+1
Actrise...is that another CV64 character? I really gotta play those games sumtime ~_~

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
+1
This is how SomethingAwful responded to this fanfic:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3436999&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=139#post398876532

It appears they did not like it.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
+1
This is how SomethingAwful responded to this fanfic:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3436999&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=139#post398876532

It appears they did not like it.
So they hate rape that much? I'm guessing that they don't like NTR and mind breaking either.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 03:55:51 PM »
+1
The weird part is there isn't really any rape in this story.  And, unless you want to make it more Freudian than it already is and say Sypha is stealing Alucard from his mom or something, I'm not really seeing the netorare part, either.

Yeah, there's plenty of mindbreak and Indiana Jones in it, but not really rape/NTR.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 04:42:35 PM »
+1
The weird part is there isn't really any rape in this story.  And, unless you want to make it more Freudian than it already is and say Sypha is stealing Alucard from his mom or something, I'm not really seeing the netorare part, either.

Yeah, there's plenty of mindbreak and Indiana Jones in it, but not really rape/NTR.
I didn't say that it was NTR, I was just mentioning the most common dark fetishes.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
+1
Did they actually ban you, waffle? o,o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »
+1

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »
+1
I was going to say something about the "don't be a dick" rule, but then I just remembered that we have a similar rule over here. :P
Oh, and while I'm not exactly fond of your writing, I do think that the ban was unjustified.
^^

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »
+1
How do you guys feel about the new part I just added to the fanfic?

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 09:24:29 PM »
+1
Aliorumnas i think are salem witches. You all probably know the story on them right? Now the alura une's are totally different. From what i read on them they are women eaten by deadly flowers who instead of totally devouring them morph into them. At least i think that is how it goes. One of the ds games i think has a defeintion on them. Also the fan-fic sounds like a dramatic script for a movie. ????

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 05:10:01 PM »
+1
Well it was completely ripped off of like 50 bajillion movies, so that's probably why.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 01:18:38 AM »
So does anyone have any suggestions on what Alucard and Sypha's inevitable kid might be like in this batshit alternate universe?

It's an important thing to know.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2013, 07:58:28 AM »
Hmm... dark powers + light powers...?
I suppose he would be some kind of Cecil-type character, where he has a dark mode and a light mode, and in his story he would have to balance out those inner powers.  He would be some kind of anti-hero like Alucard.  Probably shunned.

Well, as Cornell says "Not all creatures of the night are evil".

Also, yeah you probably should've just said "Salem Witch" which is how I know 'em.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 07:46:11 AM »
Yeah, but she's no grandmother, she's a sensuous, erotic witch. Mmm-mmmm ^,~
da fuq?

I mean, girl on girl is hot, but that's not even close to sensual.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 10:01:31 AM »
Sypha + Alucard + Time Travel and exchange of babies = Juste Belmont
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything