Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: FFBE and Mobius  (Read 2931 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: October 22, 2016, 09:56:33 AM »
Anyone here playing the mobile games, "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius" or "Mobius Final Fantasy?"

I don't tend to do much gaming on my mobile device.  Few of them interest me for very long anyway.  But I've really enjoyed these two.

Mobius is a little weird or something...I feel like there are a few things I still don't quite get the point or how it works though.  But FFBE seems pretty fantastic. :-)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 01:07:14 PM »
I enjoyed Mobius at first, but being that I pre-reg'd and the RNG worked out WAAAAAY too well in my favor, the game is just way too easy for me now. With all of my classes, I one-shot pretty much every enemy and bosses barely stand a chance anymore. I haven't played it in a couple months now because the easy difficulty made it a bit boring.

I haven't tried Brave Exvius yet, though, but it looks cool.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 04:56:56 AM »
I've played Mobius briefly for like 3 times and then opened it often for some days to get prizes, then never touched it again. It still on my phone and I think its a good game, but I didn't felt the urge to play it again yet.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 01:58:50 PM »
@Claimh:  What did you get?  I still find it pretty challenging.  Then again, as I said, some parts of the game still elude me.  Like, I don't understand the point of some of the cards I have or how to use them (growstars, item cards or something...I haven't looked at them in a bit.  I also haven't tried to search the web for better explanations than those provided in the game...I'm sure there's something out there.)

I like Brave Exvius much more.  It plays much more like an "old school" FF game, and their daily rewards, missions, and events are much more engaging in my opinion. 

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 08:29:21 PM »
Pre-reg lands you with Tidus' sword and a Yuna ability. The former is significantly stronger than the starting weapon, and the Yuna card heals all your health. On top of that, one of the first class cards or whatever (don't remember what they were called) jumped my class level upward of about 58. Combine that with how easy silver and gold cactuars are to get, and you level up pretty quickly. I only have about 7 or 8 hours of gameplay in it, and my class level is almost at 70 (even though my player level isn't very high at all) but I'm one shotting everything aside from bosses (which I still kill in about 2-4 hits) and it's extremely boring now.

I'd try explaining the mechanics for you, but I haven't touched the game in over two months (I'm probably gonna delete it since all it does is take up space on my phone now) so I don't remember what half the stuff is even called. I just remember it being decently easy for me to pick up for the most part.

Still haven't tried Brave Exvius, but it looks like it has the potential to not be so broken like Mobius wound up being. Haven't gotten around to trying it because Bleach: Brave Souls is eating away my mobile gaming hours since it's surprisingly fun.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Tags: