Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So Classic Game Room reviewed Circle of the Moon  (Read 6761 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: So Classic Game Room reviewed Circle of the Moon
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »
+1
I could never beat the arena. Someday I'll try again.

The best advice I can offer you as to beating the arena area is this; Level up to around 65 or more just to give you a fair advantage. Stalk up on lots and lots of health potions and heart replenish potions. The catacombs is a good area to do this when you are nearing the time of going through the arena. The giant blue bears and spider women will drop health and heart potions. Acquire the boomerang cross as that will chew through multiple enemies more then once and it is very strong for a sub-weapon. Get the best equipment as possible (look up an armor chart to see what's available prior to the arena). It will take time to do this but in the end it is worth it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
I don't really use potions while playing CoTM... or any CV. The only health itens I use are the ones in Classicvanias, the Wall Roasts.

The arena area is a bitch, I died many times before finally getting the timing of the enemies.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:39:33 PM by Maedhros »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 04:24:05 PM »
The best advice I can offer you as to beating the arena area is this; Level up to around 65 or more just to give you a fair advantage. Stalk up on lots and lots of health potions and heart replenish potions. The catacombs is a good area to do this when you are nearing the time of going through the arena. The giant blue bears and spider women will drop health and heart potions. Acquire the boomerang cross as that will chew through multiple enemies more then once and it is very strong for a sub-weapon. Get the best equipment as possible (look up an armor chart to see what's available prior to the arena). It will take time to do this but in the end it is worth it.
Thanks for the tips!  :)
It will be no problem for it to take time. I spent more than 70 hours in Portrait of Ruin just to have everything at max possible stats once I've got all drops, items, spells, weapons, equipments, quests and map percentage with all 7 characters.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »
+1
Thanks for the tips!  :)
It will be no problem for it to take time. I spent more than 70 hours in Portrait of Ruin just to have everything at max possible stats once I've got all drops, items, spells, weapons, equipments, quests and map percentage with all 7 characters.

So you are my type (a person like me, doesnt take that to the wrong side of conversation xD) since I like to pick everything in PoR and max all subs.

A tip for CotM: play it in your Wii, thats how I've cleared it. It fits like a glove.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
Last time I tried it on my NDS (I don't remember if the old or the new one).
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: