Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Why do my YouTube videos only get 4+ stars when they have something perverted?  (Read 4789 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Because it's the internet, and the internet is full of perverts. I thought that was obvious.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJd5-NINFyE

Likely to get a 999999 star rating.  <_<

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Christianity = nuff said.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Apparently not nuff said, cuz I don't have a clue what that even means.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Apparently not nuff said, cuz I don't have a clue what that even means.

basically when you practice a religion that looks at a natural function as a sin and are sheltered from it, logically as a result people are gonna flock to those types of videos because they are so repressed and it's so out of the ordinary. Especially minors with really strict parents. Not trying to say anything bad about christianity, just something that I've observed and personally experienced from this and other religions and sects that repress people's natural desires and urges.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
So... you meant... people likes things they "can't" have... more or less.

I can get that. I was really confused with "Christianity = nuff said" though. Since its not only that, but all, or many religions.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
So... you meant... people likes things they "can't" have... more or less.

I can get that. I was really confused with "Christianity = nuff said" though. Since its not only that, but all, or many religions.

Yeah I wasn't ambiguous enough, there are many more than just christianity, it's just the dominant one in the America's.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I got a 4.5 star rating both of the videos I uploaded to youtube. Neither of which has anything remotely perverted.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Since this thread is now basically a thinly veiled attempt to whore out my channel, I give you all the greatest On-Topic video I have ever created.  Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cKqOiuexY4

Tags:

anything