Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hi everyone how you've been?  (Read 4371 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:28:49 AM »
Hey everybody I just wanted to say hi. I've been away for awhile mostly because of school.

Also I been learning how to drive and such as well to make life much more easy and to help me get a job and an internship eventually. Also, since it's summer I can say what's up more often but the weird part was that yesterday on the wii-u dracula's curse board I met Jorge who did some sick drawings of cvIII which still to this day I don't understand how folks are able to draw on a pad (my friend did a 2d simon),  I still use old pencil and paper.

Regardless I just wanted to say hi.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 06:06:50 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
+1
Welcome back Neobelmont  :)  I'm still a paper & pencil man myself. Yeah I look at people who use computer pads to draw and I still can't really fathom it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 06:22:29 PM »
Welcome back Neobelmont  :)  I'm still a paper & pencil man myself. Yeah I look at people who use computer pads to draw and I still can't really fathom it.

The original post was a block of text so I shortened it but yeah I got my toughest class done statistics I failed it the first time(due to the teacher making us do it by pretty much pencil and stat's should not be done that way trust me on this.) but I did kick it's butt this time, but it took everything I had to pass.  And yes I can't fathom pads either my friend let me try his out for abit and I was like ehh..... :-X Give my my chacoal,pastels,different pencils and rulers.  #Oldschool  :P I really need to do it again because I'm lazy as heck. Also I going into piano 4 next semester  ;D Hype is here.

Also thanks  :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »
I was in a real Castlevania III Kick and had a dollar to spare so I upgraded to the Wii-U version.
And then I basically posted art for every stage and every boss after EvilGrant, on my Grant run. :)

It was good to see ya.  I recognized the username and figured I'd ask and haha, I was right.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:54:19 AM »
Io sto bene e tu?

Welcome back!
I can only draw basic inkwash paintings using a chinese calligraphy brush. hehehe. Mistakes can easily be covered up using this method. But I no longer am making those things since cross stitching and learning Italian is eating up my free time.

Stat in pencil is the traditional way, via computer is the much easier modern way.
The worse subject for me was Calculus. I still hate it.

Piano. Wow. I never learned an instrument. Good Luck!  :D

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 07:12:03 AM »
Welcome back, person who's name is familiar.

cross stitching

What have you made so far? Got pics? (Separate thread material?)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 03:26:14 PM »
Welcome back, neo :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 08:54:46 PM »
What have you made so far? Got pics? (Separate thread material?)

No pics.
Here are the reference pictures for the ones I started last year. They are already finished and kept in a box while awaiting their frames, if and when I decide to frame them.
clicky --> I changed the cloth color to pewter.
clicky --> cloth color= black

My current project is clicky.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »
you're definitely busy  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 03:05:50 AM »
How have I been? Oh stayed in bed my entire vacation, barely got up to do any gaming, just the important daily things humans do (I do this every time I have one of these too, promise to pull something from my library of games, and hardly ever do). Otherwise, business as usual, work, come home, worn out, surf da internets, sleep, up, work, home, blah blah blah.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 02:46:48 PM »
Io sto bene e tu?

Welcome back!
I can only draw basic inkwash paintings using a chinese calligraphy brush. hehehe. Mistakes can easily be covered up using this method. But I no longer am making those things since cross stitching and learning Italian is eating up my free time.

Stat in pencil is the traditional way, via computer is the much easier modern way.
The worse subject for me was Calculus. I still hate it.

Piano. Wow. I never learned an instrument. Good Luck!  :D

Cosi cosi e grazie. Pianoforte e molto difficile.  :) Mi italiano e mala.
 More so rusty but it happens.
Pencil is hell -_-

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for all the replies and sorry this was late.  :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 02:43:32 AM »
Cosi cosi e grazie. Pianoforte e molto difficile.  :) Mi italiano e mala.
 More so rusty but it happens.
Pencil is hell -_-

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for all the replies and sorry this was late.  :)

Hehehe. No prob.
Good luck on those difficult piano lessons.  :)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 07:09:45 PM »
Hehehe. No prob.
Good luck on those difficult piano lessons.  :)

Thanks and also thanks to everyone else as well  :)
(click to show/hide)