Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What Castlevania games do you think need a remake by Konami??  (Read 15546 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: What Castlevania games do you think need a remake by Konami??
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 01:44:42 PM »
The thing about Undertale is that it needs to be experienced with zero expectations or prior knowledge for the best results, which is pretty hard nowadays. I can safely say that this is one of the games that are hit the hardest by spoilers.
VERY true, but then again, I think every game really needs to be played with zero expectations and without spoilers.

But then again it's very hard for that nowadays when you watch 3 E3 trailers of the game and you play said game and it's nothing like the reveal.... -_-
Nintendo has been good with this, they at least wait it out to reveal more info on games that are almost finished.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 03:18:07 PM »
Hi there (New here).
Yeah id love too see Legends get remade, as it makes me sad that we lost Sonia Belmont.
Id really love to see Konami reboot the whole thing give it a new timeline,as I think its about time for this to happen. But what ever happens we keep the Vampire killer whip non of this combat cross , I love LOS but the CC works in that world not the Main timeline. But that's just me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:27:46 PM by Guy Belmont »
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 10:07:02 PM »

It's been a long time that I start to think about how to reply the forum. I even thought about the things mentioned in the forum, with serious and professional sight, since this forum was built, but not work at all; I'm in totally despair with current situation of the genre

I'd like to see a "castlevania maker" by konami official, or worse, a title that has colorful, crisp and bright art style, just like what  Rosenkreuzstilette did...

But since konami f*cked itself up I can't see any hope from konami where used to be the root of miracle.

"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags: