Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I'm writing a Charlotte fanfic  (Read 11534 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 09:40:27 AM »
For godsake Gunlord don't wiggle anything else, lol!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2018, 07:07:58 PM »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2018, 10:20:45 PM »
wahahaha. The eating happened.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »
and the crowd goes mild.

That's ok tho. I can just keep writing Fushigi Yuugi fanfiction.

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2018, 05:56:20 AM »
That ended well. 

As much fun as fanfics can be, it isn't a scene I follow.  This is my first (and, lest I catch wind of anything featuring Persephones, Venus Weeds, and whichever hot CV monsters I'm forgetting) fanfic of yours I've read and it left a pleasant taste. 

First of all there were certain descriptions I enjoyed: the whip's "texture of serpent skin", hell yes, because that reminded me of exactly how the leathern weapon was illustrated on boxart and in magazines; that phrase invoked images of its stitching.  Among other gem moments were the X68k BGM and "stucco-covered meat". 

Second, I praise your casting.  When I worked in a library ages ago I managed to print most of the fanfics on The Dungeon and collected them into a couple of binders which I still have.  There was one thing that irked me the most about them: there were rarely any enemies featured.  You not only served on that front, but you included one of the most obscure CV creatures I've ever enjoyed, so MAJOR props to you on that one. 

Which other CV sexygirls have you wielded in words? 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 05:57:58 AM by Eric Roman »

Tags:

anything