Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector fan Game  (Read 212665 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »
How's it goin people? Just thought i would throw this out to everyone, i just finished recording my version of "Clock Tower" from Aria of Sorrow.  This track isnt a stand alone, but i wanted to get everyone's input on what they thought.  Also, last night i finished "Jungle Killer 2K11" and have it uploaded to my SoundClick profile so check em out and show some love!!!  ;D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1023974
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »
Lovin the soundtrack in this game. It's amazing. ^.^ Something about hard-rock in Castlevania gets me pumped up. Keep it up, man!
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »
Lovin the soundtrack in this game. It's amazing. ^.^ Something about hard-rock in Castlevania gets me pumped up. Keep it up, man!
LMAO i know right?!  ;D thanks dude!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 09:25:52 PM »
Is the Clock Tower track intentionally off key?

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 03:02:07 AM »
Is the Clock Tower track intentionally off key?
Good catch man! lol, yeah to go with the added harmonies and hell's messenger track it is, but it all comes together when they are mixed  8)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 12:39:53 PM »

**All material is subject to change. The last three scenes represent what will be seen in the demo that will be shortly released.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
Awesome! You stuck in VHD: Bloodlist's Carmilla in there! Don't change it!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »
Awesome! You stuck in VHD: Bloodlist's Carmilla in there! Don't change it!
Yep, she will be "The Blood Countess" in the game for when you play Helsing's story in the game.  It's not the VHD exact character but the design is based of that character from the movie. There are ALOT of vampire references in the game, even though it really plays like a Contra title. If you notice, Bram Stoker's younger version of Drac is standing beside her as well and will be the prominent baddie in Helsing Mode. Also, notice the symbol on the Boss Bar.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
I can't see a boss bar in that final pic  ??? By the way, did you get around to uploading your CV/Contra tracks yet? I've read the first parts of the thread and it sounded like there were problems with the sound quality.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 05:28:14 PM »
I can't see a boss bar in that final pic  ??? By the way, did you get around to uploading your CV/Contra tracks yet? I've read the first parts of the thread and it sounded like there were problems with the sound quality.
The boss bar is in the Cyber Slogra pic. (2nd pic) There was some problems in the demo vid, but if you look at the top of this page of thread you will see that my bud Warmachine has started uploading tracks to his Soundclick page. Check them out on the link he provided.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »
;D The sound quality that my bud Darkman was talking about had to do with the equipment i was using and the techniques i was using at the time, but since the start of the project i have had some MAJOR upgrades to my stuff so i will be remastering the ENTIRE OST prior to game/CD release.  The songs that i add to my SoundClick page are the remastered tracks.  You can find the link in my profile.  8)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
I'll do just that  8) I also listened to the bloodstained symphony and thought that several of the track in there were really good. Is that a collection of remade tracks or are they unique? Some of them sounded familiar while others were completely new to me. Either way, they brought out a feel for a modern CV game if one were to ever take place in the late 20th century.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 02:49:48 PM »
I'll do just that  8) I also listened to the bloodstained symphony and thought that several of the track in there were really good. Is that a collection of remade tracks or are they unique? Some of them sounded familiar while others were completely new to me. Either way, they brought out a feel for a modern CV game if one were to ever take place in the late 20th century.
I just checked out The Bloodstained Symphony as well, and it would seem that those tracks are unique. Alot of them do contain familar Castlevania riffs in them that seemed to be changed to make remixes. I do think cd is good, but I don't think the " symphonic feel" fit's the late 20th century at all. I still think hard rock better represents the atmosphere of our game.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 05:14:18 PM »
So THAT's the Dracula I'm supposed to take a good look at, eh?
Hmmm... most interesting! ;)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
So THAT's the Dracula I'm supposed to take a good look at, eh?
Hmmm... most interesting! ;)
lol, Actually, I should give you props for inspiring me with that young Drac idea, I am actually going to use both versions young and old! I even have a revised pic for old Drac's dialogue box other than the one I previously used. I have one more week of school left for the quarter and then a 3 week break, so I am going to have some free time to play with some sprites again among other things. Also, there are only 10 tracks left for the OST and it will be completely done.