Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector fan Game  (Read 214602 times)

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #300 on: October 27, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »
I really dig the interior of the ship. The wall paintings  give it nice enhancements. I totally see why you put the treasure in a room. Gives it a pirate booty feel to it.

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
About to post a new vid soon. On a side note check it out, my Fright Night poster made the Dracula in the Ages poster contest for LOS2 on the LOS Facebook page.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:54:31 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2013, 08:55:34 AM »
"This content is currently unavailable."
Guess you have to be signed in, just go to the Lords of Shadow Official Facebook Page and look through the Dracula Through the Ages Photos.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2013, 11:59:44 AM »
Vamprotector Ghost Ship 1- 1 Alpha

Setting up the atmosphere for Ghost Ship 1-1. I'll probably add some lightning in there as well and some other stuff. The trick is that I want the character to be able to scale the side of the ship, so getting the platforms to coincide with the movement of the ship will be tricky...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2013, 05:36:07 PM »
Very nice! The ship is actually moving with the tides. Great work there Darkmanx_429!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re:Ghost Ship 1-1 Alpha Preview (Added-on)
« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2013, 06:17:51 PM »
Very nice! The ship is actually moving with the tides. Great work there Darkmanx_429!

Thanks X, I hand-drew those tides and that effect in photoshop! Hand-drew the rain and water too!

EDIT: Adjusted some things a bit. Also, flying around so you guys can see the scale of the stage I am looking for.  In my mind, this is always how I wanted the Ghost Ship stage to be in Dracula's Curse.

Vamprotector Ghost Ship 1 - 1 Alpha Preview {Added}

EDIT 2:
Vamprotector Ghost Ship 1-1 (added 2)
Adjusted the water...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:06:11 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: December 12, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »
Just to give an update. I been working hard on also getting a demo out soon for the game. I am shooting for early sometime next year.

I also just upgraded to Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to take advantage of all the new features of Multimedia Fusion.

The demo will most likely feature the choice to between Richter or Helsing in their respective prologue stages.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: March 11, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »
Hey guys, i needed a break from the CV3 Chronicles coding madness and wanted to get a new song for Vamprotector up lol.  The track is 100% original, taking nothing from CV or Contra except for the styles.  Make sure you leave us some feedback!  Im thinking that the modern Contra heavy feel and classic/gothic style symphony's mix extremely well, at least for this track  ;D Im having a blast with my project, but im looking forward even more to completing it so i can jump back on to this with Darkman, surely my learning in using MMF2 will have paid off from completing the other game, hopefully this will give me more opportunities to help improve Vamprotector as well (which Darkman has done a FANTASTIC job with, props brother!  8) )

Bound By Blood - The Vamprotectors
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73yvl2qnjco1rr0/Bound%20by%20Blood%20-%20The%20Vamprotectors.mp3
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: March 13, 2014, 04:25:49 PM »
What's up guys! It's been a cool minute since I posted on my thread so let's get down to business...

I have been swamped but for the last couple of months, but I have been polishing up the Prologue Stage: 0 for Vamprotector and it's shaping up extremely well. I will have a new vid to post pretty soon, (maybe by this weekend).

The game is still alive nor is it close to dying. I just been pretty busy in my personal life and with other projects. I am putting max effort right now into polishing up the Prologue because it will represent what kind of quality you should expect from the rest of the game. A game of this magnitude takes a looong time!

Most of the stages for the game are fully done minus the final stages. I am still on schedule with getting out a demo later on this year that will feature Helsing's and Richter's prologue stages respectively.

The longest issue for the game will be to incorporate the combo system and making sure all the main character's coding functions properly and is implemented.

Finally, I am still taking ideas for gameplay ideas, bosses, weapons, etc. If anyone has anything to contribute place it on my thread. I will review it and it may or may not make it into the final product.

Till next post...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 04:28:10 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
 ;D Hola Me Presento soy Dog Unlimited Nuevo en el Foro, Genial Juego me gusta la combinacion de los generos
en lo personal creo que Komani, tenia algunas intenciones de unir estas saga, en un juego pero nunca lo hizo.
bueno. este proyecto se ve genial, saludos amigo. buen trabajo. :rollseyes:

no hablo ingles, uso para ello el traductor de google como se dieron cuenta, escribo en español y hago traduccion a ingles :rollseyes:

---------------------------------------------------------

;D Hello I am I offer Dog Unlimited New Member, Great Game I like the combination of genres
I personally think Komani, I had some intentions of joining these series, in a game but never did.
Good. this project looks great, greetings friend. good job. :rollseyes:

I do not speak English, use this translator to google as they realized, and I write in Spanish to English translations :rollseyes:

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Awards
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2014, 09:58:46 AM »
te queria preguntar los personajes jugables son Richter Belmont y Van Helsing, pero vi en un video que jugabas con un Probotector, este (El Protector) sera un personaje Jugable.

-----------------------------

I wanted to ask the playable characters are Richter Belmont and Van Helsing, but I saw in a video that you played with Probotector this (The Protector) it will be a playable character.

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Awards
« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2014, 10:10:09 AM »
Tambien te queria proponer un peronaje jugable, que creo que encaja perfectamente en este juego, es Hammer de Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow y Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. ya que es un soldado.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also wanted to propose a playable peronaje, which I think fits perfectly in this game, is Hammer of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. since it is a soldier.

Contra Hammer

creo que es una idea creo que buena, no se que opinas tu.
---------------------------------
think it's a good idea to think that you can not think.

y te queria pregunta si as considerado a usar a fang contra Hard Corps, como personaje jugable ya que el es como un hombre lobo moderno. tambien reo que podria encajar en la historia.
----------------------------------
and I wanted to ask if you considered using as a fang Contra Hard Corps, as a playable character because he is like a modern werewolf. inmate could also fit into the story.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:00:16 AM by Dog Unlimited »

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Awards
« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2014, 10:20:26 AM »
y como jefes de niveles que te parese esta idea ha un juego de sega llamado alien soldier, sale un jefe que tal vez pudiera encajar aqui
es este:
-------------------------------------------
and heads of levels that you think this idea sega has a game called alien soldier, you get a boss that maybe could fit here
is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAZE_LlHuM

y otra idea para un jefe es este:
---------------------------------
and another idea for a boss is this:

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

ya que se parese a este de Contra 3
--------------------------------
because this looks like Contra 3

tambien en el juego de alien soldier, aparese un jefe que se parese a Fang, no se si sirviera de algo
--------------------------------
also in the game of alien soldier, a boss that appears parese Fang, if not serve something

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Awards
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »
y te queria preguntar si en este juego tienes pensado colocar a Alucard??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and I wanted to ask if you have thought this game put Alucard??