Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 86328 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2013, 10:28:34 AM »
+1
*Both Nathan and X prep for the night*

Nathan: "Drink anything else strange yet?"

X: "If you can call water strange, then no. Until we get back to the villa then I'm not touching anything else while out here."

*X crawls in bed and is soon asleep. Neither X nor Nathan see a cloaked figure enter the room. The figure sneaks up to where X is sleeping and brings fourth a small vial. The figure then pops open the vial letting it's vapors enter X's nose. Then the figure leaves the vial on the bedside table and exits the room from the open windows. Then X stirs in his sleep as he starts to dream...again*

Raging Rudolph

*X once more wakes up with a start*

X: "AAAAAA!! NO! They ruined my childhood!!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »
Meanwhile, in room 1.....

Highwind had that dream again....

*Between 1250 BC-1200 BC, in Hittite-controlled Syria, near Carchemish.*

Master dragoon: Stay close, highwind.  Abaddon is near, and is the source of the drought plaguing our empire.
Highwind: But master!  They say no one can truly defeat him!
Master Dragoon: That is why we must always be vigilant against him.

*They Approach Abaddon*

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow: Portal to Dark Bravery Extended

Abaddon: Ahh, now they send dragoons to do their dirty work?  Those humans are worthless if they can't fight their own battles!
Master Dragoon: Die abomination, you don't belong on this plane of existence!
Abaddon: My presence here was not my doing, I was summoned here, BY HUMANS, WHO WISHED TO PURGE THIS WORLD OF THE UNWORTHY!
Master Dragoon: Unworthy?  You manipulate people to do your bidding!  This planet ill needs a false savior such as yourself!
Abaddon: What is this planet? Nothing more than a large miserable rock!  But enough talk, PERISH AND SUFFER FOREVER!

*Battle scene*

Master Dragoon: Highwind, go to my right and shock him.
Highwind: Got it *gets into position* CHAIN LIGHTNING!
Abaddon: ARGH!
Master dragoon: I'll finish him off! TEMPEST STRIKE!
Abaddon: GRAHH!!! YOU FOOLS! WITH MY DEATH, I SUMMON THEE, CTHULHU!

*Abaddon Dissolves into locusts, which fly into a dark portal.  Out of that portal, steps the Old One, Cthulhu.*
Cthulhu: I AM THE EATER OF WORLDS!

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow: Piercing Battle Fury Extended

Master dragoon: Run highwind, I'll hold him off as long as possible!
Highwind: But master-!
Master dragoon: DON'T ARGUE! GO!
*highwind runs away as fast as he can*
Cthulhu: Prepare to be eaten!
Master dragoon: Tempest strike!
*Cthulhu devours the Master dragoon.*
Cthulhu: YOU'RE NEXT!
Highwind: F5 tornado!
Cthulhu: WHAT IS THIS?!?!?
*Cthulhu emits a dark pulse that dispels the tornado*
Highwind: take that!
*Highwind stabs both of Cthulhu's ankles!*
Cthulhu: ARGHH! YOU LITTLE SHIT! TAKE THIS!
*Cthulhu traps highwind and itself in a time vortex.*
Cthulhu: THERE'S NO ESCAPE NOW!
*Highwind discharges all of the electricity in his body into his spear, which he throws at Cthulhu's forehead*
Cthulhu: GRAHHHHH!!!
*Highwind then claws out Cthulhu's eyes, then grabs his spear and slashes Cthulhu's jugular open.*
Cthulhu: NOO!!!  I WILL RETURN TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR WORLD!
*Cthulhu vanishes into a portal, and highwind is transported to 21st century Romania.*

*Highwind wakes up with a bolt.*

Me: Both of them are back and behind all of this, I am sure of it.
*Highwind then goes back to sleep.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2013, 11:33:36 PM »
+1
Dragon Warrior (NES) Music - Inn Theme

*X and Nathan rouse after a long night's sleep*

Nathan: *Yawn-stretch* "Yo X, was that you last night screaming?"

X: *Stretch* "Yeah it was. I have no idea but I had another f@#ked up dream again- What is this??"

*X picks up the vial. After examining it he takes a light whiff*

X: "Nathan, this vial wasn't here before we went to sleep."

Nathan: "So did the barmaid sneak in here and give you a concoction as you slept?"

X: "I don't know. What i want to know is why somebody has decided to use me as their gunny pig. It pisses me off when someone goes behind my back and does something like this without asking first. I've be violated...twice!"

Nathan: "..."

*X gets dressed and Nathan follows suit*

X: "Do we have anyone in our group who could help me with this mystery? I'll need to have this vial analyzed for clues."

Nathan: "Ask Highwind and show him the evidence. That's about all I can say."

*X nods as he and Nathan leave the room for breakfast*
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2013, 12:53:53 AM »
*Over Breakfast*

X:.....I can't believe that bitch drugged me again!
Me: For now, let it go; we have bigger fish to fry
Kregan: Agreed, we shall deal with her...later, much later.
Sulaco: *nods*
Mobius: *Grins*
Nathan:  :-X *Sweatdrop*
Harrycombs: Anyways, changing the subject, how is this plan supposed to work out, highwind?
Slayer: Yeah, that base is FUCKING HUGE!  :o
Donvermicelli: Quiet, slayer; let Highwind explain his plan.  >:(
Me: While yes, the main Russian base is very huge, and there are a lot of Russian troops there, they are spread all thin around the wide perimeter of the base.
Neobelmont: So basically, we cause several explosions and fires to occur inside the base, causing confusion and mass panic among the Russians.
Me: Right, and that is where Sulaco, kregan and Mobius (group alpha) will take on the bulk of the Russian forces. Meanwhile, Slayer and X (Group beta) will start the fires in the tent camps that ring the entire inside of the base perimeter. Harrycombs and Donvermicelli (Group Gamma) will set the c-4 charges on the various defensive structures in the outer part of the base.  Lastly,Me, Nathan and Neobelmont (Group Delta) will slip into the base while this is all happening, and infiltrate the inner part of the base, where we will make our way to to Russian Field headquarters command post to take out the Russian Commander of the Castlevania invasion force.  Ok, you know about your duties, now let's move out!
*They finish breakfast, pack all their things, and leave the Inn*
Neobelmont: This plan sounds risky.
Me: Don't worry, we have the Russians on the ropes.  Right now, they're on the defensive, trying (Vainly) to maintain their last foothold in Romania.
X: Sounds like victory to me.  8)
Me: It is, X. It is.
*They continue walking.*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:40:51 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2013, 07:00:46 PM »
+1
*The entire Villa Militia is en route to the Main HQ of the Russian army. Before long they stop at the cliff face which overlooks the entire valley. As Castlevania sits atop it's rocky perch over the lake, the team looks to their left and spies the massive fortress*

Slayer: "Like I said. F@#KINF HUGE!"

Donvermicelli: "No argument there. We had no choice but to take the long way around due to the shire size of this thing..!"

X: Looks almost like the Emperor's pyramid palace from Final Fantasy 6. But that's just the center of the complex. I can see where each of our targets are located from here.

Highwind: "We'll separate here. Each on of our units will enter the base at the different locational coordinates as per the plan.

*As the team breaks into smaller units, both X and slayer make there way to the military encampment just inside the iron walls of the fortress.*

Slayer: *Whisper* "You'd think that after the first time they'd stop using tents."

X: *Whisper* "Some people never learn."

Slayer: "We're doing that again aren't we."

X: "Oh hell yes."

*X digs into his bag and brings out some small glass-like grenades. Each one is filled with an oily fluid and is sealed off with a small screw-on detonator*

Slayer: "Now I know you like to tinker around in the Tower of Science but what are these..??"

X: "A new delivery system. More disposable and less messier then before. All you have to do is press this little yellow button on the top."

*Slayer presses the button and the grenade comes to life*

Slayer: "It's not going to blow up in my hand is it?!"

X: "No. These things register impact. You throw them and whatever object they hit, will be engulfed in flaming oil. Easy."

Salyer: "That sounds good for a small scale assault. But we have to cover the entire perimeter of this monster of a base!"

X: "True which is why we will do it this way; We'll commandeer that jeep over there. I've already filled my bag of holding with numerous amounts of these little bombs. As we drive around the encampment, we just toss these wherever we want. Or we can be real dicks and cast them against the fuel canisters as well, setting off even more explosions.

Slayer: "And they call me slayer..."

*The two men creep into the jeep and hot wire it. As soon as the ignition starts, slayer drives off. Several Russian soldiers see the men drive off. But before they could warn the rest of their troops they find themselves engulfed in Greek fire along with their tents*

X: "Burn 'em! Burn 'em all!!"

*As Slayer drives he tosses several bombs to his left and right. X in the back starts lobbing bombs all over the area from where they came from. Before long the tent-based encampment is a raging inferno*

Slayer: "I love the smell of Greek fire in the mornin'!"

*As the Sun climbs higher in the sky it rises over the smoky remnants of the tent camp. A partially burned soldier climbs out of the flames. X and Slayer are standing over him*

Soldier: *Grits teeth*

X: "All your base are belong to us!"

*The soldier then blacks out from the pain*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
Meanwhile, in the outer part of the Main Russian base..

Final Fantasy VII: Bombing Mission

Harrycombs: *Caps several Russians* Hurry up with that hot-wiring, Donvermicelli.
Donvermicelli: Almost done, THERE!
Harrycombs: Ok, now MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!
*They drive around the outer part of the base, planting C4 on all of the defensive structures, then they drive to a safe distance to detonate it all.*
Harrycombs: Ready?
Donvermicelli: Yes; FIRE IN THE HOLE!
*Donvermicelli activates the detonator.*
*Several large explosions go off as all of the outer defensive structures are blown up.*
Harrycobms: Now it's up to the Demons to destroy the perimeter defenses.

Meanwhile, in front of the perimeter defense wall....

Sulaco: Ok, we need to strike fast and hard, large scale attacks only.
Mobius: Well, then my fire storm will do!
Kregan: And my dark Vortex will be more than sufficient for this task.
Sulaco: Ok, LET'S ROLL OUT!

*They attack the Russians head on.*

Mobius: FIRE STORM!
Kregan: DARK VORTEX!
Sulaco: SEVERE LIGHTNING STORM!

*The Russians are completely caught off guard and are being taken out by the hundreds!*

Russian 1: AHHH!
Russian 2: Mother of god-!
Russian 3: ARGH!

Sulaco: Alright guys, time to plow the road!

*The demons transform and proceed to destroy/devour the entire perimeter counter clockwise.  Before long, there is nothing left of the perimeter defenses.*
Kregan: Our work is done, now it's up to the others to do their tasks.

Meanwhile, just outside the inner part of the Main Russian base....

Neobelmont: It looks formidable.
Nathan: *Recons* They have it ringed with sand pits full of landmines.  What do we do now, Highwind?
Highwind: Leave it to me. *Transforms into wind dragon form, then lifts up all of the mines with a windstorm, then flings them all bombardment style at the inner part of the main Russian base.*
Highwind: There! The way is clear!
Neobelmont: CHARGE!
*All three of them charge into the center of the base and kill/destroy everything that wasn't destroyed by the landmines.*
Highwind: All that's left is that giant pyramid looking building.
Nathan: Looks dangerous.
Neobelmont: No building is too dangerous for us!
Highwind: Agreed, but we should proceed with caution.
*Group Delta has entered the Giant Pyramid building*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2013, 11:44:54 AM »
+1
*In a remote part of the burning encampment, both X and slayer are waiting out the intense fires*

Slayer: "The boredom is killing me."

X: "I got an idea. Let's have some fun with this guy."

Slayer: "Oooooo, I'm game!"

*The Russian soldier wakes from his blackout only to discover himself tied into a chair and a gag over his mouth. A single light-source is beaming down onto him from above. He remains silent as he sees both X and Slayer looking at him from across the small table. Slayer leans in and breaks the silence*

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat...she sits on both sides of the family."

X: "Your mother's so fat...she uses the driveway to iron her jeans."

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat that when I tried to drive around her I ran out of gas."

X: "Your mother's so fat that all her relationships are long-distance."

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat,that when I swerved to miss her, while coming out of the station, I ran out of gas, again."

X: "Your mother's so fat, when she sat down, the Earth started rotating again."

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat, when she gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down."

X: "Your mother's so fat, when she gets on the scale it says "To be continued."

Slayer: "You know, I think we're starting to break him."

X: "Let's keep going!"

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat, she's moving the Earth out of its orbit."

X: "Your mother's so fat, she can't wear Dazzey Dukes. She has to wear Boss Hoggs."

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat they call her WIDE 2 K !"

X: "Your mother's so fat that she's only a couple of cream puffs away from collapsing into a singularity."

Slayer: "Your mother's so fat, when I yell "Kool-Aid," she comes crashing through the wall."

X: "Your mother's so fat, I had to take a train and two busses just to get on her good side."

Slayer: "your mother's so fat, she wakes up in sections."

*The disgruntled soldier can't help but laugh, cry and piss himself*

X: "We broke him. Not much of a Russian soldier if he can't hold his own."

Slayer: "What can we say? Everyone loves 'Yo mama' jokes!"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2013, 12:27:23 AM »
Meanwhile, back in the pyramid looking structure...

Me: Keep a lookout for the Russian commander.
Nathan: Got it.
Neobelmont: what's that door at the top of that wide staircase?
Me: I dunno, let's check it out.
*They go up the stairs and open the door.*
Russian Commander: *Looks up*  Ah, the vagrants have arrived.  I suppose that you think that victory is at hand?
Me: Yep. CHAIN LIGHTNING!
Nathan: Electric whip!
Neobelmont: *shoots with colt, then slashes with calvery sabre.*
Russian commander: Argh! Not bad!  But this is not my true form.  BEHOLD!
*A flash of light*
*It dims*
Portal to Dark Bravery

Abaddon: Surprised, Highwind dragoon?
Me: Not really, I knew I smelled a cricket with locusts.
Abaddon: Remember me, highwind, when I last died, I talked *IN VERY HIGH PITCHED VOICE* JUST LIKE THIS!
*Battle scene*

Highwind: F5 tornado!
Nathan: Thunderbird!
Neobelment: *Tranforms, then kicks up a wind storm.*

Abaddon: Not bad! But, time for my second form!
*Transforms*
Akumajou Densetsu Music (FC VRC6) - Big Battle

Nathan: Dear god-!
*Abaddon his transformed into a giant locust moth!*
Me: STAY FOCUSED AND DODGE!
*locusts are summoned vertically, then horizontally, then diagonally. During this time, group delta got in their attack*
Neobelmont: *Uses gryphon strikes*
Nathan: Flame sword!
Me: Tempest strike!
*Several rounds of this happen until abaddon collapses on the floor.*
Me: Neo! It's now or never! Use gryphon strike, NOW!
Neobelmont: CRAW! *Uses gryphon strike on abaddon until he dies, yet again*
Abaddon: NO! NOT AGAIN!
Me: Go back to the Abyss!
Abaddon: *laughs* The old one awaits you in the middle of the black sea, young dragoon! GRAHH! *Dissolves into locusts that fly into a portal.*
Me: Set the C-4 and run for it!
Nathan: AHHHHH!!!
*They get out of the pyramid structure and take cover at a safe distance, when....*
*KA-BOOOOOOOOOM!*
*A huge crater is left where the pyramid structure was standing.*
Neobelmont: We have broken the Russians stranglehold on Romania.
Nathan: We did it!  The main Russian base is ours!
Me: Main Russian base is secure!  Now, where are X and slayer?  Oh god..... :rollseyes:
Nathan: What?
Me: Him and slayer tied up a Russian soldier and are telling him "Yo mamma jokes".
*Goes over to Slayer and X.*
Me: *Sighs* Guys, our job is to liberate Castlevania from the Russians, not torturing them.
*To the russian soldier* If I release you, do you promise to go home and not fight against us anymore?
Russian soldier: Da, I don't know how you people managed to get this far!  I just want to see my wife and kids again.
Me: Good. *Unties the soldier*  I'll teleport you home. *Teleports the soldier to his house in Russia.
*To slayer and X* The Main Russian base is secure, now, LET'S DRINK!  :o 8) :P :-X

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2013, 12:04:48 PM »
+1
*X tips over his bag of holding and Kegs of Captain Drac's come rolling out*

X: "Enjoy!"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2013, 03:08:23 PM »
Me: Engineer, build a city in the center of this clearing.
Engineer: Got it.
Villa advance base 2: Founded Jan. 20, 2013.

Me: Ok, Time to drink!
Everyone else: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
*They all drink themselves stupid and party into the early morning hours, when they all pass out.*
Everyone: ZZZZZZZZZ
X: Pssh, lightweights. :rollseyes:

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
+1
Fire Emblem Main Themes: (1996) Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu

Hmmm....

there is so muuch to do.

And look  at what time it is .

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2013, 11:09:27 PM »
Me: *Wakes up* ADVENTURE TIME?!!??!!??!
Neobelmont:... No man, just go back to sleep.  :rollseyes:
Me: Oh, ok. *Goes back to sleep*
X: What was that about?
Neobelmont: Who knows?  Probably some reference or something else.
X: Ah, cool, I'm going to go patrol our perimeter now.
*X goes to patrol the parimeter, while Neobelmont continues to do whatever he was doing.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2013, 06:35:29 PM »
+1
*X begins his patrol route through the recently captured enemy base*

X: *Whistle*

*An unexpected gust of wind kicks up the dirt around him*

X: "Aaagh..! Can't see a damned thing..!"

*X puts on a pair of goggles*

X: "That's better- What the s**t??"

*X sees a figure in a cloak controlling the storm*

X: "Who're you!?"

?: "Who indeed."

X: "You--!"

*As the storm settles X removes his goggles and sees the cloaked figure throw off her garb*

X: "So what are you besides a barmaid. A Russian spy? Assassin? Some sick scientist?"

*The woman smiles*

?: "I can be many things. However for this meeting, I'll show you what I was...before 'she' killed me!"

X: "!?"

*The dusts kicks up again only this time x can still see clearly. An enormous towering crystal spire encompasses the woman. X can still see her though her form has changed slightly*

X: "Why does that formation look familiar..?"

*After a bright flash of light, the wind dies and all that's left is a tall, slender woman dressed in a dark Victorian-styled outfit*

X: "...Actress..!"

Actress: "Beautiful deduction. Yes, I am the one who was killed by that little wretch of a Fernandez! Though I am surprised that I have come fourth once more.

X: "The only thing liking you to your resurrection would have to be the Necronomicon. I guess this was all a part of the Russian's plans as well."

Actress: "It matter's not. Petty excuses, mind you. They cannot control me with that terrifying tome. I am my own person, even when I serve another authority."

X: "Like Dracula."

Actress: Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! Yes. Like our dear Lord Dracula."

X: "Your lord. Not mine."

Actress: "It matter's not young man. Right now You are my priority. And soon after you've been taken care of, I'll deal with everyone else here in the same manner. You all will be Putin's little science experiments as you all posses qualities unique to you and no-one else. Just think of it; And entire army utilizing supernatural powers and intelligence unmatched by anyone else alive to date! Everyone who's lived in the Villa has been exposed to the magic of Castlevania and as such, has been gifted with wondrous abilities! I'm a little jealous."

X: "Then go cry about it, saddlebags! We're done talking!"

Actress: "What insolence! I will remake you or break you! Choose wisely..."

*Actress vanishes leaving X to his thoughts*

X: "God dammit..! I'm calling this in!"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2013, 10:35:29 PM »
route 111 EXTENDED pokemon RSE

*Highwind is woken up by his walkie-talkie.*

Me: This is Highwind.
X: Highwind!  This is bad!  The Russians resurrected Actrise with the Necronomicon!
Me: That's not good, but, just remember, X, the final battle will probably be at or around the Russian Port city of Rostov.
X: Ok, but what do we do now?
Me: First things first, we must take out there rather sizable naval base on the Romanian coast, the Russian black sea fleet, and then Cthulhu.

Did you get all of that?
X: Umm, yeah, that plan sounds plausible.
Me: Also, we may have to fight Renon, the estimate's way too close to 30,000 gold for comfort.
X: Mother *expletive* I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!
Me: Just calm down, and report back here, over and out.
X: Got it, over.
Me: *To myself* Great, just what we needed, more enemies!  Well, time to get everyone ready to move out for the attack!
*Highwind goes to get everyone ready to move out.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
+1
*The Black sea, several hours later. On approach by ship to the Russian naval base*

Nathan: "I heard something about Cthulhu during the briefing."

X: "Cthulhu shouldn't even be here. His home is located under the Atlantic ocean, just off the coast of Boston; New England."

Neobelmont: "New England?"

X: "The New York area to be precise. Cities like Boston, Arkham, Salem, all have deep roots in the Lovecraftian Mythos. But the first man alive to lay the groundwork for all this was the Mad Arab; Abdul Alhazred. He wrote that infernal tome and lost his sanity doing so. I recovered the Russian's copy of the Necronomicon but that didn't stop them from bringing back Actress. They must have done it before we raided their forest camp."

Slayer: But if Cthulhu is way over there-

X: "I don't think 'it' is there anymore. I'll bet the Russians had him relocated...right beneath us. 'Cthulhu stands miles high. Has the body of a man, the skin and wings of a dragon and the head of a fearsome octopus.' -Abdul Alhazred, Necronomicon."

*Everyone looks into the waters of the Black sea*

Highwind: "We're nearing the drop-off point as this is as close as we can get without raising the alarms."

*Everyone suits up and arms their weapons. The ship comes to a slow stop and all units climb out onto an abandoned dock several klicks southweast of their target zone*

Highwind: "Alright everyone. There's no-telling what we're going to run into out here. Actress, Cthulhu, Rennon, the Russian militia, It's all up in the air at this point."

*Highwind hunkers down and lays out a map. Everyone else encircles him as he begins his mission briefing*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:36:25 AM by X »

Tags: