Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85426 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
+1
Gah 
I'm having that thing chase me!!! I thought that thing was on our side!!!! Behemoth chase scene occurs....
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
*Teleports Neo out of the Colosseum.*

Better stay here with me and X behind this barricade, it's a war zone in the hallway and Colosseum.

Back in the Colosseum:

*More Russians are pouring into the Colosseum, only to either be run over by the bull tank or get cut in half by the Behemoth's laser beam.*

General Grover: RETREAT! RETREAT! THIS IS A TRAP!

*Russians flee the Colosseum and bolt the door behind them*

General Grover: Wait a Minute.

*Walks over to the booby trapped door.*

This looks like some kind of facade to throw us off! Bring the TNT and the detonator!

*TNT is placed, and the cord is unwound so the Russians are away from the blast radius.*

Russian Demolition expert: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*The door is blown clear off it's hinges.*

General Grover: CHARGE!

*the Russians charge through what used to be a doorway, and run into a barricade!*

Mobius: Fire!
*A huge torrent of gunfire cuts short the Russian charge.*
X: Time to use my new baby! FIRE!
*A shit ton of russians are vaporized.*
Me: Ok, Sasha, let's see what you can do!
*Sasha cuts down the Russians by the hundreds.*
Me: Not bad.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
+1
Thinks about the stone it grants me powers, but what if I use it all the way. Heck can I even do that? No time to think just do it! Uses stone...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM »
*Neobelmont transforms into a large Gryphon.*

Me: Damn...  :o

Neobelmont/Gryphon: SKRIIEK!

X: Well, you don't see that everyday.

*X and Highwind continue their slaughter of the Russians trying to enter the big room they are currently in.*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
X: We're going to be over run eventually, this is not good.  :(

Mobius: Group A's running out of ammo down here!

Me: Ok! X, Mobius, Nathan, Donvermicelli, and Neobelmont, follow me up the stairs to the castle center elevator shaft room!  Groups A and C, Fight to the bitter end!

*The group leaders go up the stairs to the next room.*

Eldar Farseer: My kin! The russians draw near and will be here very soon! Be on your guard!

*Me, X, Mobius, Donvermicelli, Nathan and Neobelmont hid on a ledge overlooking the room.*

Meanwhile, back in the first big room...

Group A fights on bravely, but are slaughtered by General Grover in his cyborg suit.

Group C manages to kill off a significant portion of the advancing Russians, but they too, fall to the Soviet bear.

General Grover: Alright, men! We just have to take the next room, and it's a straight line going up mostly unopposed to the castle keep!

*The russian bear rushes up the stairs.*

Group B, led by harrycombs, batter it with gunfire and significantly weaken it.

Harrycombs: AHH! It's still coming at us!

*Harrycombs retreats to the ledge where me and the others are hiding, as Group B is killed off by the Soviet bear.*

Soviet bear: GRROROOAOROOROR!!!

*It staggers to the elevator shaft, knocking Eldar troops out of it's path, when the avatar of Khaine steps right in front of the castle center elevator.

Avatar: BY MY BLOODY HAND, I SHALL PURGE YOU FROM THIS WORLD!

Soviet bear: ROOAARR!! *Opens fire with it's AK-47 at the Avatar, to little effect.*

*The avatar quickly closes the gap between itself and the bear, and attacks it ruthlessly.*

*A great battle takes place for several minutes, but in the end, The avatar slays the Soviet Bear with a sword thrust through it's black, demonic heart.

Soviet bear: ROAORORAOOAORORA-! *dies*

Me and the others: YES!

*Just then, General Grover arrives in the room.  He proceeds to outmaneuver and Destroy the avatar of Khaine.

Me: Neo! This is our only chance for victory! Attack General grover with your gryphon strikes, now!  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:02:50 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »
+1
*X breaths a sigh of relief*

"That russian bear was starting to worry me. We probably could've had an easier time dealing with it had we a can of f**king bear mace!"  >:(
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »
Me: Oh crap! I forgot that slayer is still on the outer wall!
*on walkie-talkie: Chaos general, please teleport Slayer to our current position, over.
Chaos Guardian General: Roger that, over.
*Slayer is teleported onto the ledge.*
Slayer: About damn time!  I was getting bored up there!
Me: Keep it down! General Grover might find us!
Slayer: Ok, geez.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »
+1

Me: Neo! This is our only chance for victory! Attack General grover with your gryphon strikes, now!  :o :o :o

CRAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2012, 02:46:54 PM »
*A 15 second timer starts.  When it hits zero, General Grover will launch a Giant Fireball, Incinerating all the leaders and Neobelmont, ensuring a decisive Russian victory.*

Neobelmont uses a succession of quick, precison strikes on General Grover.

With only 2 seconds left, He destroys General Grover's cyborg suit.

General Grover: NO! My suit!

*Neobelmont strikes him a couple more times, killing him.*

General Grover: ARGH! *Dies*

Russians: RETREAT! GENERAL GROVER AND THE SOVIET GRIZZLY BEAR ARE DEAD!

*Sulaco and Kregan Teleport in front of the castle center entrance, blocking the fleeing Russians path.*

Sulaco and Kregan: Going somewhere?

*They transform into their demonic forms and devour all of the fleeing Russians.*

Me: Castle Center is Secure!  They will still attempt to take the outer wall to flank us!  However, they will horribly fail!

Meanwhile, on the outer wall:

FF 8's Force your way plays:

Final Fantasy VIII - Force Your Way [HQ]

The soviets are attacking the outer wall with Migs!

Chaos Guardian General: Attack!

*All the chaos tanks and anti-air defenses destroy the Migs.*

Chaos Guardian General:  They're sending helicopters! Attack!

*All the chaos tanks and anti-air defenses destroy the helicopters*

Chaos Guardian General: It's the final wave!  They're attempting a Massive airdrop on the outer wall! ATTACK!*

* All the chaos guardians and anti-infantry defenses Kill all of the Russian paratroopers.*

Chaos Guardian General: *on walkie-talkie* Dragoon, The Outer wall is still ours and the Russians have withdrawn back to the villa! Orders?

Me: Stay put and hold your ground!

Chaos Guardian General: Copy that, over.

Me: *to the others*  Well, what should we do now?  Should we start an offensive to take back the Villa, or contact the Russians to see If they're interested in a armistice?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:32:41 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2012, 10:54:39 AM »
+1
*X dusts off his uniform*

"If Vladamir Putin is ready to talk then we'll see. If we don't like what we hear then we'll bring down the wrath that IS Castlevania onto their red ass!"

*Picks up the redline to mosscow*

"Your call Highwind Dragoon."
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »
+1
Not yet, I want to hear what the others have to say.

Mobius: Annihilate them, they attacked us first!  >:(
Harrycombs: I think we should talk to them and see what their peace offer is.  Many people died on both sides already.
Slayer: I'm ok either way
Donvermicelli: They have desecrated my beloved Villa!  DESTROY THEM!
Nathan: We must take the fight to them!
Sulaco: *Shrugs* It's your call, like X said.
Kregan: I agree with my master, It's really your decision to make.

Me: Ok, but I want to hear what Neobelmont has to say before I make the decision.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:06:47 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2012, 11:39:04 PM »
+1

Me: Ok, but I want to hear what Neobelmont has to say before I make the decision.

Damn; what just happened my headhurts. Gahh... an armistice? Please after all this crud you really think we should settle with a freaking armistice what do you think my answer is  >:(

Yeah I'am pretty screwed up right now all what I remember is looking at my stone that is it.

I feel way worn out right now, yet I have a feeling that something bad may happen soon like that bad intent that someone is out to kill all of us. That bad feeling that I had before.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2012, 12:17:50 AM »
To X: hang up the phone, we're going on the offensive!
*On walkie-talkie: Sinful, take the villa Garrison back through the secret passage to the Villa library to cause a distraction for us.
Sinful: Will do, over.
*They march past us to the secret passage to the Villa.*
Me: and I know many people have died on both sides, Harrycombs, but we cannot allow the Russian army any presence on the island, surrounding areas or Romania's territorial waters in the Black sea.

Hmmm...

I'm going to divide us into three groups: Mobius, Nathan and X, go through the Underground Tunnel and take out the Russians still in there.
Sulaco, Donvermicelli, and Harrycombs, go through the Underground Waterway and take out the Russians still in there.
Me, Kregan, Slayer and Neobelmont, will go through the secret passage to the forest of silence to hunt down this someone from our past trying to kill all of us. Ok, people MOVE OUT!

Group 1, led by Mobius, goes to the underground tunnel.
Group 2, led by Sulaco, goes to the underground waterway.
And group 3, led by Me, goes to the forest of silence.

Meanwhile, in the villa library....

The bookcase slides to the right, and Sinful and the villa garrison march out of it.

Sinful unlocks the door and goes into the dining room.  The others follow him and train their guns at the door.

Sinful: When we get the signal, toss a smoke bomb into the hallway and get into the hallway and attack the Russians!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2012, 12:29:05 AM »
+1
*X groans*

"Awwww man..! That Spider Queen better not make another move on me... I was finding webs in places I didn't even know I had."

*Shudders at the thought*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2012, 12:39:38 AM »
*In the Underground tunnel*

Mobius: Now is not the time to complain, now is the time to kill russian soldiers.
Nathan: You know she's right, man.
X: *groans* fine

Meanwhile, in the Underground Waterway.....

Sulaco: Hah! These soldiers are barely fighting off the lizardmen jumping out of the water!  This is too easy!
Donvermicelli: They will all pay for what they have done to the villa!
Harrycombs: We will not stop until they are off this island!

Meanwhile, in the forest of silence....

Me: Ok, that took a while, everyone ready?
Kregan: As always, Mr. Dragoon.
Slayer: Can we sell the Russian army supplies to 4chan?
Everyone: NO!
Slayer: Ok, fine, jeez, yes I'm ready.
Neobelmont: He should be some where in these woods. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:15:02 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Tags:

anything