Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Imad Mugniyah is dead. Nasrallah's enraged  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Imad Mugniyah is dead. Nasrallah's enraged
« on: February 22, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/termugniyah.htm

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3510003,00.html

http://www.heritage.org/Research/MiddleEast/wm1815.cfm

Terrorist mastermind, and #2 on the leadership list of Hezbollah, Imad Mugniyah, has been assassinated on February 12th in Damascus, by a car-bomb. This marks the end of one of the most wanted terrorists in the world, who is believed to be responsible for planning dozens of terrorist attack in Israel and around the globe.

Leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, blames Israel, who has been hunting the man for many years for his death. How unexpected. Even though some sources claim it may have been done by Syrian agents, or maybe even inside Hezbollah.
Oh well. If you say so, Mr. Hassan. Let's take the honor of taking out the bastard upon ourselves.
And once again, the leader of the free world, and protector of Lebanon, shouts out, "we will bury you" like the monkey he is. Than again, the man may not be taken easily. He has proven, and a lot more than once, that Hezbollah can put off one hell of a resistance. Of course, Hezbollah's most major power is in propaganda. Yet you can see that the guy is scared as fuck.
Because he knows his head may be next.

Well, it's minus one terrorist mastermind, can we sleep in peace? Doubtfully, you'll say. What good did it bring? It's just pissing them off, and they're seeking out revenge.
But Nasrallah, my good friend, I see that you have to show your guts to your terroristic friends there in Iran. But how do we say in the good, old West? Over my dead body.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Imad Mugniyah is dead. Nasrallah's enraged
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »
It looks like that car bomb was put to good use.
Maybe we should start doing bombs on every vehicle in the middle east so that Osama is the next to die.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Imad Mugniyah is dead. Nasrallah's enraged
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:28:11 PM »
Gotta love the fact that they kill people all day with happy smiles on their faces, and then when it comes to them they are just like everyone else.

Tags:

anything