Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85399 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #390 on: May 02, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »
Sound of rain, thunder, lightning storm no music

Volcano Lava Fire Sound Effect For Free

*X had been journeying for a time in the hellish environment. All around him was the stench of burning ash and sulfur. The air itself was hot and hard to breathe*

X: *Cough! Cough-cough!!*

*X quickly finds a cave-like crevice in the side of a large volcanic mountain and huddles there to catch his breath and weigh his options*

X: "I can't go anywhere in this... I don't know how Alice managed to get through here without suffocating to death- *Cough!*"

*The Cheshire cat appears*

Cheshire cat: "This place is known for its ferocity. Tread fast and lightly as one wrong step could spell your end."

*The Cat is soon gone once more*

X: "Thanks for the advice. But that's not going to help me breath- *Cough-koff!!*"

*With one strong expulsion from his lungs x brings up a shot glass' worth of blood*

X: (Dammit! The ash is shredding my lungs..!)

*Then he had an epiphany. Using his imagination X is able to construct an oxygen recycling apparatus on his armor and a face mask for his nose and mouth. A few lung-fulls of pure air told him it was working*

X: "Finally, I can breath again..! But I'd better put on some goggles to protect my eyes as well."

*After all's said and done, X leaves his cubby-hole and ventures towards the lair of the Jabberwocky spawn. It isn't long before he comes across a large cavern entrance. Warning signs are posted everywhere*

X: "I'd better go long-range here before I get in and up-close to these things..."

*X brings out his Positron rifle and readies it* http://tardis59music.bandcamp.com/track/proton-pack-start-up

X: "Here I go..."

*X Enters the cave.*
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #391 on: May 02, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »
6th clone: This place is really hot, this makes me think about hot-dogs lol

*starts imagining*

6th clone: Talking about it, there doesnt seems to exist a Cheshire Dog, how this dog could be I wonder...

*The power of imagination of this stupid being creates a new creature*

Cheshire Dog: woof :P

6th clone: What?! 0.0

6th clone: ... LOL. Okay, lets continue following him.

*Meanwhile in the CV world*

Me: Im tired of waiting for them, I will enter this portal now.

*Lelygaz put his hand and after knowing that its okay, put his head inside the portal to check it*

Me: What is this strange feeling as if Im inside a cartoonish universe?

*Check his hand*

Me: Why Im cartoonish too?! Its almost like a Mario universe!

*A ape with a red tie written DK in it interrupts his thought, preparing to throw a barrel in Lelygax*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: May 10, 2013, 11:14:35 AM »
*For several hours X travels through the immense cavern system. The ash was not nearly as thick as it was outside, but the intense heat still made it hard to breathe*

X: "..."

*Looking all around X still doesn't see anything resembling the Jabberwocky. However a closer inspection of the rocky surface and the cavern walls tells him that they are nearby*

X: "Claw marks. And in solid granite no-less."

Cloverfield Monster Roar

X: "!"

*Ducking into an outcrop, X looks around for the signs of the noise. Nothing*

X: "Dammit..! All this just to become a Knight. But this isn't Cthulhu. The Jabberwocky is no different then any other Dragon."

*Stepping lightly X continues further on. After several more steps he enters the magma chamber of the volcanic lands*

X: "There's no way anything can survive this far into a volcano. Even with the power of imagination..."

*X can feel the heat starting to peel the skin off his face*

X: "F@#k, this is too hot!"

*Without any options left X encloses his head in a protective helmet*

X: *Exhale* "Too close..!"

The Cloverfield Monster's Roar

X: "Yeah I can hear you Jabberwocky. Scream all you want. You'll lead me straight to you..."

*As x continues the rock underfoot gives way*

X: "Shit--!!"

*X's hand clasps the ledge. Beneath him is the lake of magma*

X: "Crap."

*Looking around he spies a series of rocky pillars and platforms. Taking the chance X does a leap over to the nearest pillar. He makes it. This continues until he is standing on the largest of the plateforms*

X: "Whew! Didn't think I could jump that far-

*Suddenly an explosion of magma erupts from the lake*

X: "Whoaw!"

*Following the spray of magma is the creature he sought.

X: "Jabberwocky!!"

T-Rex Roar Jurassic Park

Metroid: Other M - Ridley Theme

*Bringing out his positron rifle X takes a quick shot. The bright blast of blue energy shocks the creature back. As it turns it's head away X takes the advantage. Getting in close He draws the Vorpal blade and cuts deep. Hot acidic blood spews out, eating away at the rocks. X backs up before it has a chance to harm him. Although to his surprise the creature's blood has no effect on the Blade itself*

X: "Well that's a relief..!"

*The Jabberwocky brings it's head about and vomits out a blast of liquid fire. X dodges in time*

X: "Okay that's disgusting..!"

*Coming around once more X takes another swing. He manages to cut off one of the creature's toes*

X: "Sweet! A souvenir-"

*The Jabberwocky bares down with it's man-sized, rabbit-like bucked teeth*

X: "Not good--!"

*The Jabberwocky has x in it's mouth. X keeps the mouth open using his feet on the lower jaw and the Vorpal blade on the upper jaw. Looking down into the creature's gullet X can see the beginnings of a fire breath attack*

X: "I don't think so!"

*With one hand free he brings out the positron rifle again and aims it at the heart of the fire. the blue energy beam hits it's mark and the Jabberwocky cries out. X manages to free himself from the mouth before a mass of blood and fire engulfs him. He lands on the platform and watches the creature stumble about before regaining it's composure*

X: "What the hell does it take to kill you!?"

*The Jabberwocky looks at him for a few seconds. Flapping it's massive wings, the creature rises up and starts to fly around the magma chamber. X takes several shots at it but the fail to connect. The Jabberwocky continues to eye X as it flies about the chamber. Then it dives straight for him. Before X could fire another shot the creature has X in it's tallons. It then heads straight up towards the mouth of the volcano*

X: "..!"

*Outside, the volcano looked peaceful enough. Until the top exploded outward with a spray of rock shrapnel and boulders. The Jabberwocky is fully airborne with X in it's grip. It then flies out towards a massive desert region far away from the Land of Fire and Brimstone.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #393 on: May 17, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
6th: F*ck, this way it will be harder to follow him...

*thinks in something and.... idea!*

6th: Cheshire dog, transform in Jet mode like Rush always do for Megaman lol

*A armor resembling Rush body appears in Cheshire Dog body and then transform it in a jet*

6th: Lets go! We must ensure is safety!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: May 17, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
*X had counted at least 1 full hour of flight as the Jabberwocky continues to carry him. It had been at least forty-five minutes since leaving the Land of Fire and Brimstone. Now the only thing in his view was an expansive desert region of sand and jagged monolithic pillars of stone.

X: "I don't remember this place in any of Lewis Carroll's' writings..!"

*The Jabberwocky sails down towards the desert floor. It was still night out but X could no-longer see well due to the lack of light once offered by the Magma chambers. Just before the creature could land, it releases X and he hits the cold sand hard*

*TUMP--!*

X: "Oww...*

*Then the Jabberwocky lands, sending a gust of wind in X's direction. The force of the wind picks him up off the ground and sends him into the side of a solid piece of rock*

*BAM!*

X: "Goddammit..!!"

*Just as X gets up, he finds himself face to fang with the giant creature*

Jabberwocky: "..."

X: "You...are far more trouble then you're worth."

*The Jabberwocky opens it maw and prepares to chomp down on it's latest meal. X doesn't have time to think so he improvises*

X: "Look, it's Alice Liddell!"

*Hearing the name of it's foe, the beast whips it's head around only to find nothing. Instead it feels a stinging sensation at the base of it's upper neck*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct4ro9OP8Z4

X: "You're mine b***h!"

*With a final push the Vorpal blade slices through the tough skin of the creature. It's head falls to the sandy ground*

X: *Pant-pant-*

*Due to exhaustion, X collapses to his knees. His lungs still hurt from the hot, sharp ash filaments. He stays still for a time so as to catch his breath. He also keeps a wary eye on his kill.

X: "That 'thing' better not get back up..!"

*Before X knew it he had drifted off to sleep. Waking up suddenly he finds himself confronted by a blazing yellow sun overhead*

X: Great, I've slept for too long..!"

*X wraps up the head of the Jabberwocky*

X: "I'd better whisk myself back to Queensland before I bake out here."

*X attempts to use his imagination, but fails. After several attempts he gives up*

Cheshire cat: "Do not attempt to leave this place with the power of imagination."

X: "Obviously I can't so what's the deal?"

Cheshire cat: "Queen Alice was hoping this would not be the case, but it seems that the monstrosity had other ideas. You are in the vast expanse known simply as The wastes of Despair and Futility."

Cheshire cat: "In this unforgiving region the ability to use imagination no-longer exists. In essence the is the place where all things go to die. They wander in and never again leave."

X: "Then why are you here?"

Cheshire cat: "The same reason I am able to be with you on Earth. I am of an entirely different order of make. A spirit guardian if you will. Nothing within her realm will effect me. That's how I was able to survive the headsman's axe as well."

X: "Can you help me get out of here?"

Cheshire cat: "Unfortunately no. Nor can I lend you anything that you will need to survive."

X: "And I can't get back to Castlevania whilst I'm here either..."

Cheshire cat: "..."

X: "Then there's no choice but to hoof it."

*X starts for Queensland*

Cheshire cat: "I'll let her Highness know you've succeeded. Just in case you do not survive..."

*The Cheshire cat vanishes*

X: "Gee, thanx!"

*It had been several hours into the desert and still X could not see any end in sight. The scorching sun beats down on him like a microwave oven. By this time he's suffering extreme dehydration and fatigue. His face has swollen up and blisters cover the parts that were burned off in the volcano region. Just as he felt about ready to die, several card-shaped figures appear in his waning sight.

Card Commander: "Hold on X!"

*X can also see the Cheshire cat and Queen Alice with them.

Q. Alice: "Before he dies get him to shelter! Prep a tent, bedding and break out the water rations!!"

*Unable to stand anymore X collapses and blacks out*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2013, 09:14:08 PM »
*To no one in general at the bar*

Does anyone know how to cure game fatigue?  I want to play something else other than Age of empires: Age of kings DS.

Also, It's more than a month to my cedar point vacation, and ghost adventures next season isn't on until Aug. 18th.

Bah, it's enough to make a man drink.

*Does a kegger of villa punch and Captain Drac.*
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:18:06 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2013, 04:19:30 PM »
Cedar point vacation never happened, went to great america instead.

Bah, still too hot, where's fall when you need it?

Carry on, everyone.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: October 12, 2013, 10:42:58 AM »
*X's eye shoot open. a long, slow gasp of air was all he could muster.*

Card Commander: "Welcome back son."

X: "..h-how...how long..?"

Card Commander: "At least six months. No one to this day has ever survived a trek through that infernal sand on foot. While carrying a Jabberwocky's head I'll add."

*The card commander stands and leaves the tiny tent room. The tent folds then part to let Queen Alice and the Cheshire cat through.*

Cheshire cat: "Pleasant dreams have you?"

*X shakes his head as best he could. In a raspy voice he replies.*

X: "No... I saw nothing. Six goddamned months..!"

Queen Alice: "..."

Cheshire cat: "It's long due that we tell you the nature of that accursed desert."

Queen Alice: "There was never any desert here in wonderland. At least until you came along."

X: "..What..?"

Queen Alice: "It is another aspect of yourself. Does despair and futility retain a strong presence in your life at home?"

X: "... Yes."

Cheshire cat: "Then it would appear that you almost killed yourself. Not very 'knightly' of you."

X: "You think?! My entire life is built on the foundation of futility and despair! The futility in trying to do things and failing every single time, and the outpour of despair the follows! It never ends! And I'm sick of it! It's enough for me to want to die!!"

*The tent was silent for a long time.*

Cheshire cat: "Is that how you still see your life now? Look at all that you have brought about with just your imagination alone."

Queen Alice: "And what of all that you have accomplished at home in the Villa? You've helped your friends and colleagues during the battle against the Russian armies with your ideas and inventions. Was that all for naught?"

Queen Alice: "Live and let die Sir X."

*The Queen exits the tent.*

Cheshire cat: "Congratulations Sir X, Retainer of Wonderland."

X: "I hardly think this is the time for a ceremony."

Cheshire cat: "Maybe so. I think right now that you should go back to the Villa. It will do you some good. Your wounds are healed now,but take it easy just in case. Until the need for you arises once more, happy trails."

*X closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep. When he awakens, he finds himself back in one of the Villa's lavish Victorian-styled staterooms. Resting beside him is the Vorpal blade in it's sheath as well as his positron rifle. looking around he also spies the severed head of the Jabberwocky mounted on the wall at the far end of the bed chamber.*

X: "When did I have time to do that..!? *sigh* That's gonna bug me for a while."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: November 01, 2013, 04:32:49 PM »
*Highwind is busy cleaning up the bar before the day starts*

<BING!  You have 1 new tele-message sent today at 4:25 AM after the BEEP.  BEEP!>
<There is an ongoing situation in Tyre that requires your immediate attention.  Please come right away.>
<End of tele-messages.>
Me: DON!  Tend to the bar while I am away.
Donvermicelli: As you wish, highwind.

*Highwind departs the villa and flies to Tyre.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: November 30, 2013, 03:47:25 PM »
*X wanders down to the bar after he stops questioning the Jabberwocky head mount in the Villa*

X: Don? Where Highwind? This is usually his dig.

Don: He got a message and went to a place called Tyre.

*X shakes his head*

X: He'll call us if needed. I need to get some breakfast...

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: December 01, 2013, 08:17:53 AM »
*City of Tyre, Lebanon*

*highwind has arrived at his target destionation*

??: About time you showed up.
Me: Ahh, it's been forever since I last saw you, friend.
??: Let's skip the chitchat, he's come back.
Me: Who came back?
??: The Dragoon of Tyre, aka your younger brother.
Me: I read the incident report, he hasn't been seen since, right?
??: Who could blame him?  He had no choice but to call down a lightning storm to repel a sea people invasion that was headed straight for Tyre.
Me: Right, and the ensuing carnage traumatized him, and he deserted during the aftermath.
??: You need to go talk to him and see why he's come back after all these years for no reason.
Me: Will do.
*Highwind departs to the southern part of the island that once had a great wall surrounding it.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: December 01, 2013, 11:07:57 AM »
+1
X: Yum... That oatmeal hit the spot.

Spider Queen: I heard from a little bird that you've had quite the adventure.

X: *sarcasm* Oh good. My morning has just gotten better.

Spider Queen: Am I really that bad of company?

*X gives her an annoyed look*

Spider Queen: In all seriousness, why the lowly opinions of yourself?

X: I take it the Cheshire cat was the little bird who paid you a visit.

Spider Queen: Yes.

*X pushes his bowl out from in front of him*

X: Because I'm tired. I've failed all my life and I'm tired.

Spider Queen: ...

X: And when someone like me is tired of failing they want to die. And No, your masochistic sexcapades will not cheer me up, so don't bother.

Spider Queen: I wasn't going to suggest anything of the kind. Both Cheshire and I feel a change in your life's direction would be the best medicine for you.

X: If I'm not willing to accept that change then nothing can be done. Now that I'm finished my meal, I've got more things in the Tower of Science to tinker with.

*X gets up and leaves. The Spider Queen leans her elbow onto the table to support her head*

Spider Queen: *Groan* Barkeep.

Don: Yes?

Spider Queen: I'm going to need something very, VERY strong today.

Don: One overkill, suicide chaser coming right up.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:25:16 PM by X »

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: December 04, 2013, 05:37:13 PM »
Me: Brother, why did you come back?
Brother: ..I still remember that evening, so long ago.....
Me: I get that, but why come back now?
Brother: I want to rejoin the dragoons.
Me: Well, then go rejoin, and don't worry about screwing up.
Brother: Ok, I'll go do that.
*Highwind's younger brother leaves.*
Me: It's been awhile since I was last in this city.
??: So, are you going to stay for a little while?
Me: Nope, I need to get back to castlevania in Romania and think for a while.
??: Ah, I see.  Take care, then.
*Highwind teleports back to the Villa.*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:42:14 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2013, 12:08:15 AM »
*The Tower of Science*

Cheshire cat: Always on the move. Do those hands never get tired?

X: No. Which is nice since I've got nothing better to do.

Cheshire cat: Then how about a mind game?

X: I've never really been good with those. Riddles especially.

Cheshire cat: Alice has always loved a good test of her intelligence. It keeps her sharp.

X: Fine, throw some at me.

Cheshire cat: Riddle me this Batman: 'There is more to me than the common set, Four more pages you will get, Plus something else that is not the norm, Symbols of an older form, With 22 much more arcane, Each of which has a name, Ask a question if you want to see, What your destiny might be.  What am I?'

*X thinks for a moment*

X: Hmm... Tarot Cards?

Cheshire cat: Bravo. Next Riddle. 'The one whose using it, doesn’t know he’s using it. What is it?'

X: I'd guess it's a Coffin.

Cheshire cat: Getting sharper. Last one for the road, shall we? 'Love and I don’t always see eye to eye. But when we become the proper mixture we are truly a love mixture. Caution to those who indulge, flames of a whirlwind do enclose. Left without a goodbye, only to ask who am I?'

X: I'll dead-pan it and say Lust.

Cheshire cat: Purrrrrfect.

*As X goes back to his tinkering the cat vanishes*

X: Odd, somehow I knew those answers without really guessing at them...

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2013, 06:12:28 PM »
Alright!  I'm breaking out the peppermint schnapps and Absinthe for the holidays!
Drink up everyone!
*The villa bar is wipped up into a frenzy as people surge to the bars to place their drink orders.*

Tags:

anything