Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Off Topic / Comix
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on June 10, 2022, 10:05:45 PM »
What nerd-ass schtuff y'all readin'?

A coworker lended me the first two books of Alan Moore's Saga of Swamp Thing and I'm really getting into it. Heady, mystical, horrific, weird—love it. Stephen Bissette's art is incredible, and I like when Rick Veitch draws issues, too. Both these dudes were associated with Mirage's TMNT in the '80s.

Picked up Chainsaw Man, digging how juvenile it is. I'm obviously not the targeted age for it, but I like the silliness and it's an extremely light read, so it's a breeze to get through. Popcorn fun.

Was reading Usagi Yojimbo but put that down for a bit. Hope to get back into it soon, otherwise it's easy to forget characters and whole plotlines. Shame the Netflix sequel show seems to be aimed at wee chitlins made for laughs, because the part historical, part mythological drama of the comic is great.

Reading through Berserk as the deluxe editions come out, think there's one this month or next. Best comic ever.

Then eventually I hope to start reading some horror manga I bought last summer. Junji Ito, Drifting Classroom. Cool stuff.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: New Castlevania Season
« Last post by Flame on June 10, 2022, 07:51:53 PM »
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Motoaki Furukawa - Another Vampire
« Last post by Hayoam on June 10, 2022, 06:52:13 PM »
Thank you  ;D
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Here's our first look Castlevania: Nocturne
« Last post by Hayoam on June 10, 2022, 06:49:59 PM »
Faithful to the source material, good accurate character designs and straight forward story with decent side stories relevant the Castlevnia name and era. Are we finally gonna get a a good adaptation friends?
I highly doubt it but Richter looks good so I say it's a good start although his missing the bandana.

Hopefully, it's good. I did not care for the other series. Is it a new team?
After the first series, my excitement is inversely proportional to Warren Ellis' involvement. Still gonna watch this though.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: The meaning of "Shanoa", cracked.
« Last post by Scarlet starlet on June 10, 2022, 02:40:35 PM »
Nice catch. Chat noir is actually a very fitting name for shanoa
Ah yes I can't wait for my dose of homoerotic sex scenes, cringe jokes and pseudo-political subversion
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Virgil's Purgatory
« Last post by Amaweks on June 10, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »
Hi, folks.

Just as an Update, I released a EX version of this game for MSX.

Virgil's Purgatory EX has quite some extra content compared to the ZX Version: more music, more screens and areas, and a extra final boss.

https://amaweks.itch.io/virgils-purgatory-zilog
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Here's our first look Castlevania: Nocturne
« Last post by crisis on June 10, 2022, 12:03:29 PM »
Richiter is looking accurate. Hopefully we’ll have a better script this time around & the voice actors put some tempo in their voices (Trevor & Alucard sounded like they were always whispering)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10