Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Searching with enthusiasm for Sprite Artist)  (Read 16980 times)

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards

I gotta say,though,you got one heck of a story there..better than what i could write,even.. ;D

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards

I gotta say,though,you got one heck of a story there..better than what i could write,even.. ;D

Awwhh man, now you making me blush right now. :-[ Lol! XD I would like to say thank you so much for the compliment Donoffrio, I really do appreciate so much. Neah dude, don't say that, I believe, to those who are currently doing or have done their own fan-fiction storyline, are very much respected. Including you my friend, Ahaha :P.

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Well, it's hard to make both in video or in coding. I think video is easier, but will take some of the fun from actually being able to play the game. I think that if you want it badly you can make only a video. But the game would suit better. The storyline can be big but think about it like this: separate all story sequences and cutscenes from dawn of sorrow. You will see that there is no such thing as a biiiiiiiig story. Not saying for you to change it, but making it shorter and getting rid of some unecessary parts may make it fit on a game. You normally should aim for -> more gameplay than cutscenes. The real problem is finding a coder and a spriter. For a big project like yours I would say that having 2 coders and some other guys making sprites would be better, cause it's easier for things to come along nicely. I don't know, I guess I have to say good luck, man!

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Well, it's hard to make both in video or in coding. I think video is easier, but will take some of the fun from actually being able to play the game. I think that if you want it badly you can make only a video. But the game would suit better. The storyline can be big but think about it like this: separate all story sequences and cutscenes from dawn of sorrow. You will see that there is no such thing as a biiiiiiiig story. Not saying for you to change it, but making it shorter and getting rid of some unecessary parts may make it fit on a game. You normally should aim for -> more gameplay than cutscenes. The real problem is finding a coder and a spriter. For a big project like yours I would say that having 2 coders and some other guys making sprites would be better, cause it's easier for things to come along nicely. I don't know, I guess I have to say good luck, man!

Lol thank you so much for the information and your advices about what I should do Crimson_Curse, I really appreciate it so much. Thanks once again my friend! ^^ by the way dude, do you know which website forum that I can ask for Sprite Artists?

Offline Crimson_Curse

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I really don't know. The only castlevania one I know is this here :/ Maybe could try something at the spriters resource forums.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I really don't know. The only castlevania one I know is this here :/ Maybe could try something at the spriters resource forums.

Ah I see, thanks once again dude. I gotta tell you that finding a Sprite Artist is seriously daaamn hard man. Lol! XD

anything