Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: A few rules (in addition to the normal ones)  (Read 19077 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
A few rules (in addition to the normal ones)
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:20:33 AM »
1. This sub-forum was created for all those classic Castlevania threads, such as (but not limited to):
-What's your favorite Castlevania game?
-The hardest Castlevania stage?
-My favorite tunes.

Etc.

2. These topics are Evergreen topics, meaning everyone who is new at one point posted about them... problem is, everyone who is old has seen that topic come up every time someone new joins.  As such, those threads can all be collected here, so that people who want to see them can, and people who have discussed the topic 'til the cows came home can ignore this forum.

3. Please follow the standard Forum Rules (link enclosed).

4. Have fun and be excellent to each other.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: rules thread 

anything