Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sully is a slut  (Read 3975 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« on: March 03, 2013, 11:30:11 AM »
When I finished chapter 7 in FE:A, I had a support chat for Sully. I was like, "sweet she and Lon'qua are gonna get it on!" I'd been pairing her up with him for every fight. I was pairing Frederick and Stahl, not realizing they couldn't form a relationship of any kind, but their synergies were boss (until I got hit by the enemy with a hammer). But after the battle, Sully was having a relationship with not just Lon'qua, but Frederick as well! The whore!

I just got the Avatar and Virion married! The conversation was very romantic until she accepted, then it was downright hilarious. Avatar's like, "It seems you're willing to have a wife who is your better in ways -- I like that!" And then Virion was like, "Egads! I sense a domestic hierarchy already being locked into place..." And he had the sweatdrop face. Poor guy, I can sympathize with him.

"Oh ho ho! The sultry sonnets we shall spin!" Damn dog, keep it in your pants!

O frabjous day! Chrom and Sumia got married at the same time! "We shall have pies morning, noon and night! Oh, but would you mind if we hired a cook?" :D
... WHAT THE HELL NO SEXY CHROM PROPOSAL?!?! I got gypped! I expected some comment about eating Sumia's pie, dammit!

HAHAHA Omg this game is so wrong! Gregor's and Libra's introductory dialogues should be recorded in the annals of video game history. ... I won't say much more so I don't spoil it for anyone that hasn't played Fire Emblem Awakening yet or reached Libra. The dialogues are so perverted, though. ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:43:30 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:42:09 PM »
I don't know who most of those people are...but I like this. Go on...*props chin up on both up turned palms-you know, the "story time pose" I call it*
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »
this should be in  the let's talk fire emblem awakening thread I made   :( but either way funny stuff  :)

O frabjous day! Chrom and Sumia got married at the same time! "We shall have pies morning, noon and night! Oh, but would you mind if we hired a cook?" :D
... WHAT THE HELL NO SEXY CHROM PROPOSAL?!?! I got gypped! I expected some comment about eating Sumia's pie, dammit!

I was thinking of another kind of pie  :-[
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
What does "FE:A" mean?

EDIT: Nevermind, TheouAegis clarified.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »
Got Sully hitched with Lon'Qua. I got a Support Up dialogue in the middle of battle and she was all like, "Why do you have to be so damn alluring?" And he was like, "I- wait, WHAT?! Stop teasing me!" or something. (Sully's very uptight, so it's a tad out of character for her.)

Got Stahl and Cordelia hitched. One of the less comical dialogues. Was pretty sweet actually. They play harp together and he's all like, "I think we should perform together more often." And she was like, "I don't follow you." And he was like, "What if I gave you this ring?" And she was like, "I dunno..." ANd he was like, "I know you have feelings for Chrom. I'll just hold onto this ring until a later time." And she was like, "Why can't I have it now?" And he was like, "Huh?" And she was like, "You don't need to try to be better than Chrom to me, you already mean so much."

I think I might try to match Libra up with Lissa next. I hate pairing two healers up, though. Maybe I'll turn her into a war cleric and they can go on a warring rampage together.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
I saw the topic thinking it was Victor "Sully" Suliavan from Uncharted... I was disappointed...
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »
For anyone that hasn't played Fire Emblem: Awakening or has but is just curious about Libra, here ya go:

They could have had so much more fun with Libra's support pairings, but meh. They had to go and play it cautious.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 07:34:23 AM »
+2
I saw the topic thinking it was Victor "Sully" Suliavan from Uncharted... I was disappointed...

You & me both, buddy.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 09:10:20 AM »
What a twist!

Marth is really--
(click to show/hide)

It brought a tear to my eye. Touching scene. The follow-up scene was hilarious. Great twisted take on the innocent-encounter-misinterpreted-by-the-jealous-wife scenario. ;D

anything