Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dragon Quest XI has been announced!  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:04:50 PM »
Hi everyone it's been a while since I made a new topic so with that I found something interesting and I hope some of ya'll find it interesting as well and that's because a new DQ game(s?) have been announced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dY-BvXyrT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGcpSCkyfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIauTRbuCLA

I do like this series alot heck one of my earliest RPG experiences was the reamake of DW 1&2 on GBC and I still have that game today and pop it in every now and then. Sadly it's the only one I beaten as well since RPGs take so long and life happens it became difficult to beat them but regardless I wonder if there are other DQ fans on the board.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:39:42 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 11:32:18 PM »
Dragon Quest 11? What ever happened to 10? I've only ever seen up to 9. And I'm still waiting for a proper port of the SNES Dragon Quests' 1, 2, and 3. The roms with patches are buggy as hell for these unfortunately. And the GBC version of Dragon Quest 3 is not even up to sub-par with it's Super Famicom counterpart.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
Dragon Quest 11? What ever happened to 10? I've only ever seen up to 9. And I'm still waiting for a proper port of the SNES Dragon Quests' 1, 2, and 3. The roms with patches are buggy as hell for these unfortunately. And the GBC version of Dragon Quest 3 is not even up to sub-par with it's Super Famicom counterpart.

Dragon Quest X is an MMORPG. Seems they took the FFXI/FFXIV route with the game.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 01:45:16 PM »
Really nothing else? How about the fact that the 3ds version you can play in a 2d or 3d view it's perfect the best of two worlds.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:42:56 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Tags: Dragon quest 3DS Ps4 NX?