Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Turtles Forever  (Read 6839 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 12:08:28 AM »
anyone remember the old Jerrold remotes?  ;D

Yeeeaaaah, that's way too old for me (born in '86). You old man. ;)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
I was born in 79 but I've never actually scene one of those.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline SimonSays

• Awards
Re: Turtles Forever
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2010, 03:09:12 AM »
Hi... I'm new  ;D  anyway.......

I just watched this movie a few days ago and I have to say, I thought it was funny as hell.  The 1980's TMNT was more goofy than they actually were, but that was on purpose I'm sure.  I loved the interaction between the 2 teams (especially 2003's Mikey and the '80s Turtles), and then addition of the original comic book turtles.

The only thing I wish that they'd have done was introduce the B&W shredder from the original comics.  Adding him would have made this movie that much better.
The only thing shielding us from the darkness is the light inside.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
The Mirage Shredder was in the film for a bit, when the Mirage Turtles go on the rooftop to challenge the 2003 Shredder. All the other Turtles throw cans and such at him, knocking him off the building, ha. Kinda lame, considering what a badass character he is, but I guess they had to get the story going along.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline MeSako

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 04:43:08 AM »
The Mirage Shredder was in the film for a bit, when the Mirage Turtles go on the rooftop to challenge the 2003 Shredder. All the other Turtles throw cans and such at him, knocking him off the building, ha. Kinda lame, considering what a badass character he is, but I guess they had to get the story going along.

That was a real LMAO-moment followed by a WTF.

Offline SimonSays

• Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 03:34:40 AM »
I didn't catch that part...  I'll have to re-watch it.   It does sound funny as hell.
The only thing shielding us from the darkness is the light inside.

Tags:

anything