Vegetables
2 (14.3%)
Fruit
0 (0%)
Grains
1 (7.1%)
Junk food
0 (0%)
Something Specific (please state in your post)
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: General Food Topic  (Read 8226 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« on: July 03, 2012, 11:14:23 AM »
This topic is all about food.

As for my favorite food, It would have to be home made pizza bagels.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
+1
I have lots of different foods that I like so it'd be a long list if I were to put it up here, so I'll just shorten it.

I likes my Kimchi noodlebowls, microwavable frozen Indian Cuisine, Swanson TV dinners (grew up with these  ;D), Fresh Japanese Cuisine, Chinese cooking. This'll do me fine for now.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 10:19:07 PM »
+1
I also like beef Ravioli, walnut shrimp, cashew chicken, white rice w/butter, and bacon and cheddar burgers with onion.  8)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »
F**K! forgot to add burgers... I'll just say Dairy Queen. They've got good onion rings *Starts drooling like Homer Simpson*
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 10:23:46 PM »
+1
Eww...NO!  >:(

Hardees and A & W have WAY better burgers and onion rings.   8)

Offline Lucius J. Belmont

• Bathrobe Werewolf
  • Hunter in Training
  • stronger, more resilient than a spider
    • im mike jones
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 03:04:02 AM »
I love food and cooking :w /drools

Dr Pepper chili is what I want to make right now
beer lime tacos or fajitas
beef stroganoff
loaded potato soup
stir fry
chicken and dumplings
no lie, I can make some excellent pot roasts
oh dang I should fry up some crab rangoons and eggrolls...
asparagus, zucchini, squash, collard greens, brussel sprouts--I love to cook veggies too, apparently that's rare.

I love asian and indian food too. Sushi, tempura anything, eel anything, korean bbq, all manner of miso and ramen. curry, naan, daal.../drool
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:44:33 AM »
Eww...NO!  >:(

Hardees and A & W have WAY better burgers and onion rings.   8)

I've had A&W's burgers and Onion rings. The burgers are good I'll give you that, but the onion rings from DQ were a staple of my childhood so anything other cannot compare  ;)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
+1
My family's going to have a burger bar tonight for 4th of July dinner.  8)

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
+1
I like fried chicken and rice.

Offline CrashDiary27

• Hunter in Training
  • game over
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 05:39:32 AM »
Im a sucker for gyros, popeyes gravy, wendys chili and white castle. You probably think Im about 400 pounds but I hardly eat fast food at all...but it is without a doubt my favorite. If it tastes good, its probably not good for you.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »
+1
Last night for dinner, I had half a grilled chicken, corn on the cob, and a buffalo chicken brat.  8)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »
I really want to make baked spaghetti for dinner, but if I turn on the oven, it'll heat up the whole house.  :( :( :(

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
Well I have a weak stomach so I don't like spicy food, greasy food, not a big fan of most fishes either.

I make vegetable stew all the time and I like my vegetables boiled too, specially carrots. Baked potatoes and sweet potatoes, tomatoes, breaded-beef steak, turnovers with meat or ham and cheese filling, tuna salad, ice cream, pears, love raspberries, milk jam and anything sweet I can eat with a good tea.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »
I loooove pizza rolls 8)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 06:43:13 PM »
I have the great honor and privilege of having both New Jersey and New York readily accessible.

As such, I am fond of most of Jersey's little dives and locations, such as:
The feudin' Mana's (White Mana in Hackensack, White Manna in Jersey City), with awesome Sliders (mini-burgers).
Today a good friend of mine and I went to Hiram's, a hot dog joint in Fort Lee.  And Rutt's Hut is pretty awesome as well.
And in NYC, there are countless locations.  My fave bar has a pretty mean burger served with steak fries for just $6.  Great!

Eric Roman went there for my birthday.  It was rockin'.

As for my favorite food?  STEAK!  A nice medium Steak is awesomesauce.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: